xymon
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Undetectable Trojan!

MrMicrosoft Guest

-=ty=-

Thanks for the awsome trojan... Carlo. !

Great work u son of a hacker!

Carlos the Trojan zip is not functioning, I does not have the visual beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code, but the server he would have that to function, because I exactly tested in me... and nothing........ senão as I go to order server.exe and to ask for for vitima to install the visual beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code... rs

It forgives the error in the writing I am using a translator... I am Brazilian

this question was already asked but i dont think it was answered, is there a chance it can infect your computer?

carlo Guest

mm

well the sever can infect your pc if you open the sever.exe. By the way to all your questions about this trojan. I am going to fix any bugs in it.

carlo

Carlo, I tested serve.exe it I am not infectando my PC I give error..... Serve.exe of the telnet also does not function.... Marcelo

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    well the sever can infect your pc if you open the sever.exe. By the way to all your questions about this trojan. I am going to fix any bugs in it.

carlo

haha wrong trojan, i got error 424 with the telnet one and would love to fix it ttyl
    Last edited by wootn0w; 12-03-2005 at 03:52 PM.

hey carlo ur trojan has just one option to connect to the victim's pc?do u know any new undetectable trojans?and how can i know victim's ip?

well if you using irc to find your fictim you can find it there.

also you could use a packet sniffer and see where the packet came from like over aim or so and that will show you your ip of the victim

i have got the victims ip and i also got him to run the surver on his computer. the problem is when i run ConmtrlClient it gives a error message saying

"failed to load control 'commondialog' from comdlg*2.ocx. your version of comdlg*2 ocx may be outdated. make sure you are using the version of the conrol that was provided with your application"

i have downloaded comdlg*2.ocx and put it in my system directory and i also have installed it. it still gives me the same error message. ive tried restarting my pc but no difference.

explane

Mr Carlo i would like to say that when you upload any kind of trogen eplane it also please.

sorry if this has already been asked but whats the easiest way to get the targets ip?

Trojan

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488
    Interesting. I haven't looked at it or sent it, and at the time have no intentions of doing so (at the time ).

There's just 2 issues:

*) What if the victim has a router? Wouldn't that get in the way?

2) Many people don't have a Static IP. Wouldn't you have to get their IP again if it were to change?
    *. Yes, a router will get in the way of any trojan, or anything that requires you on the other side of the router to initiate the connection, because routers block all incoming connections unless you forward the ports (requires router password), and because theres no way the router knows what internal computer in the netwrk to forward the connection to, so again, you have to forward the ports in the routers settings.

2. Yes, you would have to get it again. Most good trojans actually report the ip back to you when the victim is connected to the internet though, so thats not usually a problem if you plan on using other trojans.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup*7*
    sorry if this has already been asked but whats the easiest way to get the targets ip?
    There are hundreds of ways to get the ip. Two of them are

*. Type (netstat -n) without brackets into command prompt. Then make a direct connection (send a file to make a direct connection) when talking on an instant messaging program, then while its sending bring up the command prompt (start - run then type cmd) then type
    netstat -n
    again. Try to see any new ip numbers on there that were not before. Ignore any ip numbers beginning with **2.*68 or *27.0.0.*, these are local ips and you want to look for remote ips. You should find one new one - thats their ip.

2. Make and host a php web page that will log any ip numbers that access it. Then simply tell them to visit that page, you could make it display an error message to not alert them to what the page was really for.

error (MSCOMCTL.OCX) appear

carlo i download ur trogan and send server*.exe to target computer but when i start conmtrlclient.exe on my system error message appear (component'MSCOMCTL.OCX'or one of ita dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid) now what can i do to solve this problem.thanx

Quote Originally Posted by taqi
    carlo i download ur trogan and send server*.exe to target computer but when i start conmtrlclient.exe on my system error message appear (component'MSCOMCTL.OCX'or one of ita dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid) now what can i do to solve this problem.thanx
    Here is a solution I found from google:

Quote Originally Posted by Google
    To correct the error, first search your drive for MSCOMCTL.OCX to see if you have it. If not you can download it from HERE

The file should be placed in your C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory. Or, if you are C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM*2 if you are using WinXP.

Once it is there click START--> RUN and type "REGSVR*2 MSCOMCTL.OCX" (No quotes) in the box.

That should fix the problem.
    HERE is [url]http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/mscomctl.zip[/url]

But carlo made that a long time ago, and has said it is very basic and doesn't do much. Why don't you go learn how to create your own trojan?
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Closed Thread