hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do get rid of adware,viruses,trojans and sypware?

How do get rid of adware,viruses,trojans and sypware?

I have AVG, spybot search and destroy,ad aware and spyware terminator. i have used all of them to scan and deleted the viruses and troans.. but the adware keeps popping up and my AVG keeps finding virus loops and trojans. please help me!
    [url=http://www.healthproductreviewers.com/where-to-buy-south-beach-java.html]south beach java[/url]

try malwarebytes anti malware free. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malwarebytes%27_Anti-Malware[/url]

to get rid of malware.. install an antimalware on your system. It is easily available for download online. Store this on your system and set it to do a run weekly. That should help.

A new virus just got into my system despite the vpn security I have and use. Its amazing how this slipped through despite the fortress I have as security. Need a new antivirus. Any recommendations?

A vpn has nothing to do with viruses. Most viruses/malware getting on a system is via user error(assuming you have anti virus and firewall installed and running).

+Gordo

I like Nod*2. But there are and will always be software with new exploits that gets past anti-virus apps. You need to be very careful where you download software from.

Be very wary of:

* Free games
    * screensavers
    * browser toolbars

Maybe you have to update your AV. If this doesn't work then you'd better back up your files and do a reboot to clean it up.

Quote Originally Posted by mat* View Post
    Maybe you have to update your AV. If this doesn't work then you'd better back up your files and do a reboot to clean it up.
    Do you mean reboot or format hd and reinstall operating system?

Steps To Prevent Computer From Malware Attacks

Well its really hard to say about restore point, specially when computer got attacked by severe Trojan infection. According to security experts a Trojan can easily destroy system functionality and even it has ability to damage OS badly in such case you can try to fix existing issues by optimizing new Windows scanner. It may help you for details, please visit :- http://www.photonzap.com/remove-backdoorwin*2blackhole-ae-how-to-remove-backdoorwin*2blackhole-ae-from-pc

presently avira antivirus and avast antivirus database is good. if you go for legal antivirus software . you may get rid of malware and worms and spammers.

I use Avast and I update it regularly and it helped a lot in eliminating viruses/adwares in my system.

+ Reply to Thread