ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guy in need of revenge! Please help!

Exclamation Guy in need of revenge! Please help!

Hi. I seriousley need to do something about this loser that has been bothering my girlfriend. She has been feeling down about college recently and been quite upset and this person comes on MSN and starts saying crap like shes not worth anything and no one likes her and she may as well just end her life! She now does not want to go to college anymore and is saying crap like her life is not worth living!!! This got me furious, but then I realised that I do not know where the person lives although he lives mear to me (he said in the conversation) and I dont know much about him. He said his name was Phil Mcderwin. I have a feeling I know who was behind it all, and I would be easily able to screw her up quite a bit just by getting her MSN password. Her My Space page is her pride and joy, as lame as it is! Back to the guy, his msn addy is [email]better_than_you_@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and this guy needs sorting out.
    Would anyone be able to tell me how to get a persons MSN password and I mean the easiest, most efficient way. I also want to know if it would be possible to find out this guys other msn address, presuming that this one is just a one he uses to grief people!
    Sorry about the rant, im just desperate here, so please please help me!!!!!!!!!

carlo Guest

Trojan or fake page

Yeah the easiest thing for you would be the fake loggin page or trojan or keylogger,

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Yeah the easiest thing for you would be the fake loggin page or trojan or keylogger,
    Would you be able to give precise instructions, im new to this kind of thing. Thanks for helping.

carlo Guest

Ip or email

All you need for a trojan is his or hers ip address ad get him to open a file. And with a fake login page all you do is send him the url and hell think its the real page typeing his hotmail password in but t secretly sends it to you.

I need to work on it for a bit and then Ill start with the trojan thing. If not then ill try the fake login thing.
    Thanks soo much for helping!

+ Reply to Thread