file access
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MSN Freezer

nvm got it working now

Trait, Have you ever heard of 'edit post'?
    Last edited by ~~smart~fool~~; 01-15-2007 at 10:11 AM.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

hey

I see generally no point on freezing msn messangers. Plus the people on my msn they usually are my friends so I do not want to mess with them

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    Trait, Have you ever heard of 'edit post'?
    yes i have lol

I know what ur saying theirs no point in freezing it but the reasn i wanetd to cause a guy hacked my m8's website and it was kinda mine 2 so we jut wanna get him back.

I don't understand

Why would anybody give their email address to someone that has a hotmail freezer? It's like someone saying, "I have a new gun it blows the head completely off would you stick out your head and say here try it out on me?"

Terry

But he doest know i have msn freezer:P

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Mate
    Why would anybody give their email address to someone that has a hotmail freezer? It's like someone saying, "I have a new gun it blows the head completely off would you stick out your head and say here try it out on me?"

Terry
    Not many people usually advertise the fact that they're idiotic script kiddies with such a degree of boredom that they need to frustrate random internet users. Someone claiming to 'hack hotmail' froze my account once and then made lame demands to take back what I said (i.e. he's full of shit). I was still logged in to my account and he had no leverage against me, so I spoofed an email from the hotmail admins telling him he's under investigation for abuse of their services. I think he was scared for a while, but soon realized it was me, so then threatened to tell them about what I did unless I edited my post. Long story short, I edited my post.

That post was about as useless as this thread.

One thing to remember is that most the people who use these tools can be easily scared. Email them from a disposable email address when they're in the process of freezing your account and tell them you're about to send an email to the abuse department of their ISP (or something along those lines). Nine times out of ten they'll stop.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Not many people usually advertise the fact that they're idiotic script kiddies with such a degree of boredom that they need to frustrate random internet users. Someone claiming to 'hack hotmail' froze my account once and then made lame demands to take back what I said (i.e. he's full of shit). I was still logged in to my account and he had no leverage against me, so I spoofed an email from the hotmail admins telling him he's under investigation for abuse of their services. I think he was scared for a while, but soon realized it was me, so then threatened to tell them about what I did unless I edited my post. Long story short, I edited my post.

That post was about as useless as this thread.

One thing to remember is that most the people who use these tools can be easily scared. Email them from a disposable email address when they're in the process of freezing your account and tell them you're about to send an email to the abuse department of their ISP (or something along those lines). Nine times out of ten they'll stop.
    Well it appears you have proved your point

Quote Originally Posted by Nietes View Post
    Look with google foor mns freezer and have fun

Its and nice program to freeze another msn/hotmail account

If you want it let me now and i mail it
    can you please freez this msn account: <edited>
    tnx
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-23-2007 at 05:21 AM.

Unhappy i rlly need it

i 'm new to this.... 'n da reson y i have regestered was coz i despertly in need 4 this programe so plz can u send it 4 me on my email
    (<removed>)
    or u can make me favour 'n freeze this email
    (sexy_nataly_2@hotmail.com)
    thnx
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-26-2007 at 02:37 PM.

can i ahve that program plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Nietes View Post
    Look with google foor mns freezer and have fun

Its and nice program to freeze another msn/hotmail account

If you want it let me now and i mail it
    yo can u send me that prpgram plz. my addy is [email]william_grogan@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Exclamation MsN FreeZer Available!!!

yeahh!! Find MsN Freezer @ kici.NewChrousty.org It's There, It's For Real! Check It Out, U Have Instructions There, How To Get it.

i need that freezer please

some idiot keeps hacking into my msn account an i wanna show him a thing or two about annoying people

email: [email]josh-w-ere@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

please send it me m8

hi

plz send me this freezer cz someone is annoying me and i want to freeze his account send me this prog at [email]bella447*@hotmail.com[/email]
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-28-2007 at 05:49 PM.

Closed Thread