Look with google foor mns freezer and have fun

Its and nice program to freeze another msn/hotmail account

If you want it let me now and i mail it

Nietes when i click ur name so i can message you nothing comes up

I have downloaded it from here

[url]http://www.infogreg.com/releases/chat/icecold-reloaded.html[/url]

but my Winzip wont let me open it

dont' just freez it....

Why freeze it when you can get their passwords.i know a way to do it,but its not a good idea to post it here,since once it gets over loaded it will crash.
    There is only * way right now to access them,for both servers {msn-hotmail} and *******}. Only those who own an account on the same server can do it,providing a simple credential. Unless you're not going to abuse it or give it out to all your friends,send me a email to :
    [email]W*b_st4lk*r@**********[/email]
    Now if you are interested,remember to be an existing member either for yahoo or hotmail. I got * accounts just last night,but i dont find any fun doing it. And i almost done finding a way for gmail
    PS: i will only reply to the first 6 people who contact me
    Last edited by nozf3r4tu; 01-09-2007 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu
    Why freeze it when you can get their passwords.i know a way to do it,but its not a good idea to post it here,since once it gets over loaded it will crash.
    There is only * way right now to access them,for both servers {msn-hotmail} and *******}. Only those who own an account on the same server can do it,providing a simple credential. Unless you're not going to abuse it or give it out to all your friends,send me a email to :
    Now if you are interested,remember to be an existing member either for yahoo or hotmail. I got * accounts just last night,but i dont find any fun doing it. And i almost done finding a way for gmail
    I thought you were a real member of this forum? Blatantly trying to trick people into sending you their passwords results in a ban; expect one.

You've created spam and stolen cookies, so you've done your share of bad things too mike. I doubt n0z is gonna get banned, 'cus I haven't and you haven't, and I've posted a scam before and 'advertised' my forums in my sig.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat
    You've created spam and stolen cookies, so you've done your share of bad things too mike. I doubt n0z is gonna get banned, 'cus I haven't and you haven't, and I've posted a scam before and 'advertised' my forums in my sig.
    LMAO ^^^^^
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

And....

My only intention was to teach them a lesson,without any harm. In the past you stole my cookies and i got hacked, and no i didn't got mad,i thanked you for not messing with my account.If im going to get banned for that,then go ahead. I won't get mad,im just tired of all this hack this-hack that thing.
    By the way,i meant no harm even tho if i really wanted too i could use a very nice window killer on them.

My only intention was to teach them a lesson,without any harm. In the past you stole my cookies and i got hacked, and no i didn't got mad,i thanked you for not messing with my account.If im going to get banned for that,then go ahead. I won't get mad,im just tired of all this hack this-hack that thing.
    By the way,i meant no harm even tho if i really wanted too i could use a very nice window killer on them.
    I never said "i'm going to ban you"; I don't have that authority and if I did I probably wouldn't. I was stating that if our moderator reads this, he would definitely ban you or at least delete all your posts. He has rules, which I think is good. If you try to steal email passwords on most forums, they'll usually ban you.

Just remember to not post dubious scams in future, because to any moderator it makes you no different to the average sign up->post scam->leave scammer. I'm neutral; I don't really care.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 01-10-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Msn freezer

So is their another way i can download he msn freezer tool? caus for some reason my Winzip wont let me open it

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu

bah when i click ur name so i can message u nothin happens

Quote Originally Posted by Trait
    bah when i click ur name so i can message u nothin happens
    Why are you telling us? The problem is yours to sort out, and probably is caused by using a piece of shit browser like Internet explorer. In Firefox clicking certain links in this forum does nothing for me, but if I right click them and open them in a new tab they're okay. Try that.

Wait a second, he posted his email address. Reach him through that.

Ok sorry i was just asking

I dont have yaho account only hotmail

You do know that Hotmail can send emails to other email addresses besides ones made at Hotmail, don't you...?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat
    You do know that Hotmail can send emails to other email addresses besides ones made at Hotmail, don't you...?
    lmfao?????
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Just giving Trait some basic info

Closed Thread