network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Password Recovery help

Password Recovery help

Hey there

I know this (or similiar things) has probably been asked a LOT already, but I really need help.

Due to personal problems, I need to find out someones email password. I do NOT widh to do anything 'bad'. I'm not changing anything on their account (though believe what you will).

I have the Cain and Abel program, but am not knowledgable on it (or most computer stuff). I just want to know, if they've logged into their email on my computer (but didnt use the 'remember this?' thing), can I recover the password?

My only other option is to reset their password (which i can easily access), but i'd rather they were none the wiser next time they log on.

Thanks in advance guys.

One way is to use a keylogger on your computer. Next time they log on, you will get the password. Use google to search for one.
    You can also take a look at nirsoft tools. [url]http://www.nirsoft.net/password_recovery_tools.html[/url]

A keylogger seems to be exactly what I need, as I believe the person will be using my computer again in a couple of days.

Thanks you so much!

I dont think that is possible... at least with your soft or with a keylogger.

I need extremly for pass of this.............

I need extremly for pass of this mail: [email]pastorjohn20*00@bresnan.net[/email]

Due to personal problems, I need to find out someones email password. I do NOT widh to do anything 'bad'. I'm not changing anything on their account (though believe what you will).

I have the Cain [url=http://www.gafasdesolcomprar.com]Gafas De Sol Baratas[/url] and Abel program, but am not knowledgable on it (or most computer stuff). I just want to know, if they've logged into their email on my computer (but didnt use the 'remember this?' thing), can I recover the password?
    [url=http://www.gafasdesolcomprar.com]Gafas Ray Ban[/url]

+ Reply to Thread