xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with MySpace harrassment

Exclamation Help with MySpace harrassment

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help involving an issue with MySpace, and this seemed like the place to look.

My older sister is a high school chemistry teacher, and I recently found a profile with her picture on it that was created for the sole purpose of making fun of her. People have posted comments on there insulting her weight, claiming she has a beard, etc. I'm going to be bringing this to the attention of the school administrator's, but the problem is that I have no idea who created the page. I'm trying to ask around to see if anyone knows, but I doubt that it's going to work. So I'm wondering if there's any way that I could figure out the identity of whoever is posting the information. There's a chance that it might be being posted from the school computer's, which would make it more difficult to determine the identity of the person, although there's a better chance he or she would be punished then. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and if you do have any advice, please keep it relatively simple. I am very computer-savvy, however I have very little programming experience or experience dealing with networks. Thanks!

Did you try reporting the account? Whats the url?

+ Reply to Thread