i don't known it but a friend of mine has said to me that is possible know my real ip even if i use elite proxies +

ok , step by step i can hide my real ip so:

Install Firewall on your machine and restrict all the connections to the Internet (except for the anonymous proxy server) from a browser. It's also recommended to use port mapping for this free anonymous proxy server and define the browser's proxy as *27.0.0.* with the local port from port mapping. However, this option can be insecure, because your real external IP address can be transferred to the server (the script will scan the Windows settings and detect your real IP).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Use socksification in your browser. This will enable relaying all the information your browser or any other software sends and transfers to the proxy server.

This method doesn't provide a *00% guarantee that your IP address will be really protected. Here's why. There are two methods to identify your IP:

*. A Java program connects directly to the Internet (without using proxy), even if your browser is set to work via proxy. So the server gets your real IP address from this Java program.
2. Your Windows settings may be scanned for your real IP address.

So, socksification can guard you from the first method of IP tracing, but it's totally useless when dealing with the second method.

the best method to stay anonymous:

You need to set up LAN, local IP addresses (**2.*68.*.x or alike). A corporate proxy server should forwards ALL requests to a free anonymous proxy server (you need to have skills and rights of a system administrator in order to do that). It's impossible to connect to the Internet bypassing a corporate proxy, as long as external IP address is not assigned to local machines. It's also impossible to scan local machine's settings: even if Java/ActiveX applets detects and gives out your local IP address (**2.*68.*.x) to the web server, your anonymity will remain unbroken. So, basically, you can rate this option as *00% anonymity.

what happened? , i dont have a LAN for stay anonymous *00% and these methods with firewalls and sockscap are insecures because exist some methods to ***** your real ip , so my definitive question:

i dont have a LAN , anybody can tell me ways to stay anonymous *00% apart from firewalls and sockscap ??

greetings