Quote Originally Posted by cedced
[url]http://www.passwordreporters.tk[/url]
link die
Stop posting these links, i'm sure everyone knows that these "password recovery" sites are fake, they are run by noobs who sign up a .tk domain, poorly write some html (or probably use some sitebuilder program, knowing how noob they are)then put their scam on there which they probably didn't even think of themself. BTW, I looked at the page source and found that they made the page with microsoft frontpage which proves my point about them being noobs who copy someone else's scam and dont even know HTML, which is pretty basic. These kind of people shouldn't even be allowed to have an internet connection. Even when using a program to generate the page they still end up with a poorly designed page with words spelt incorrectly, i'm surprised that some people actually believed them.

"<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">"

The testimonials page actually made me laugh, it's so fake. They think up a few generic names like "Richard" and "Chris", then write some story like

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Great help. I had a feeling my wife was cheating on me.

It turned out she did.... Anyway this site is the best. Totally recommend it."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These stories are made to talk about the things that people usually want the password for, like girlfriend cheating etc. so they forget about how fake the site is and give away $50. As usual this site is run by a bunch of noobs who, because they cant understand computers and the internet just use it to commit crime, phishing and fraud scams that they didnt even think of. These people are usually eastern european, like that spacheman who was Ukranian, you can tell from their bad spelling. Anyway, what has a fake password recovery site got to do with the question "I need a free diablo 2 keylogger".