ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IP Scammer

IP Scammer

Hello guys I'm asking for some general info.

*) I'm looking for some deeper IP tracing and some clarity on pin pointing someone's location...

Why?:

Me and a friend are trying to pinpoint a person who lives in Vancouver, Canada who is idenity theft/****** card stealer and all around theif. We' are trying to get his location but we can't the name out of the person. We talk to him on ventrilo ( a microphone based communication network ) which i managed to get his IP through that. After reverse ip tracing i got a satalite image of where his "location" is. I've pin pointed his location on Google-Earth and it seems to show up there often. We know his internet service provider and everything just trying to some how figure out some more information about him. Any help would be deeply appreciated to get this creep off the streets and out of people's **** accounts.

You can only get an ip traced with a court order (or some illegal database that would be impossible to find)
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Or you could go to this site: {CENSORED BY NSA}
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcontact
    Hello guys I'm asking for some general info.

*) I'm looking for some deeper IP tracing and some clarity on pin pointing someone's location...

Why?:

Me and a friend are trying to pinpoint a person who lives in Vancouver, Canada who is idenity theft/****** card stealer and all around theif. We' are trying to get his location but we can't the name out of the person. We talk to him on ventrilo ( a microphone based communication network ) which i managed to get his IP through that. After reverse ip tracing i got a satalite image of where his "location" is. I've pin pointed his location on Google-Earth and it seems to show up there often. We know his internet service provider and everything just trying to some how figure out some more information about him. Any help would be deeply appreciated to get this creep off the streets and out of people's **** accounts.
    *Yawn*.

Read the forums, this has been discussed thoroughly. We're not your personal research service.

While we're on the subject of ****** card fraud though, why do you care so much about putting him away? The web doesn't need vigilantes to fight a problem which could be prevented if people had some common sense.

****** cards can only be compromised through phishing and skimming, and both of these are fairly obvious (the former being blatantly so). People that believe emails that ask for your details AND direct you to an obviously different website than the original deserve to lose all their possessions, assets, and savings for being so naive and uneducated. Likewise, people that fail to notice a thin plastic fake fascia on ATM machine deserve the same fate.

or some illegal database that would be impossible to find
    This doesn't exist. The only people with access to ******** information is the service provider.

People that believe emails that ask for your details AND direct you to an obviously different website than the original deserve to lose all their possessions, assets, and savings for being so naive and uneducated. Likewise, people that fail to notice a thin plastic fake fascia on ATM machine deserve the same fate.
    Harsh.

But very true.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    *Yawn*.

Read the forums, this has been discussed thoroughly. We're not your personal research service.

While we're on the subject of ****** card fraud though, why do you care so much about putting him away? The web doesn't need vigilantes to fight a problem which could be prevented if people had some common sense.

I read a lot of the forum posts and noticed that all you have seem to do is critisize people. I did a lot of research and couldn't find much.

The reason why i care is because the persons has stolen accounts from me and my friends, and all around whats wrong with wanting to put a identity theft behind bars.

I was just simply trying to get back ground info to make sure I was right. And just because someone was conned into giving their info doesn't mean they deserve to get their ***** stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcontact
    I read a lot of the forum posts and noticed that all you have seem to do is critisize people. I did a lot of research and couldn't find much.
    A thread which is purely for discussing this very topic:

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=*2*2&page=22[/url]

The reason why i care is because the persons has stolen accounts from me and my friends, and all around whats wrong with wanting to put a identity theft behind bars.
    I'm sure I heard that in the USA someone has to have committed over $2000 worth of fraud before it is investigated, but not being American I can't confirm this. Just accept it and move on is my advice - you're not catching this guy, and even if you did there would be nothing you could do.

I was just simply trying to get back ground info to make sure I was right. And just because someone was conned into giving their info doesn't mean they deserve to get their ***** stolen.
    If it is the only thing that will stop people's stupidity and naivety, then they do deserve it. You wouldn't give away your wallet if someone asked for it in the street; just as you shouldn't give away your **** details if you get a phishing email. Same concept.

+ Reply to Thread