opennms
Closed Thread

Thread: BlazingTools.com

BlazingTools.com

This whole website is a scam, they try to sell keyloggers and give free trial downloads, and you end up being the one keylogged, if you have downloaded a keylogger from this website, i highly recommend getting spysubtract pro. and removing it, otherwise it is close to impossible to find...just a heads up, and i have a question about sending trojan viruses, will it be possible to shut down ones computer with this? or restart? Thx
    Jason

carlo Guest

scam?

dude try not to call this website crap and then ask for help.
    But i will help you.
    Trojans let you take total control over a remote computer. And yes you can shutdown thier computer from it.

Keylogging software at BlazingTools.com

This website has actually one of the most quality keyloggers for Mac and Windows, they are not that expensive and very useful. Their Mac keylogger is the best on the market for ***** paid, I like it alot.
    Some users really afraid trojans and viruses, BUT you must know that all antiviruses are fighting against keyloggers, especially on Windows, so your antivirus may call any keylogger a TROJAN or virus, but that does not mean they damage your pc. That mean this type of software can be abused with unauthorised installation, and that's all. Also antivrus companies are interested to keep users scared, so they will pay for subscription.
    Keylogging software is used by millions of people worldwide for absolutely legitimate purposes.

Morgan, this thread is over 5 years old! How/why did you dig this up. lol

Cause I was searching google about this company before purchase and was a bit confused with this topic as it was on the top. But later I've purchased anyway and it was not that bad. So I decided to post here LOL ))

Heh, no problem. I used perfect keylogger sometime back, and it is good. It was just that the remote installer was detected by my virus scanner.

the older/public versions are really detectable..

Closed Thread