monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aim Punter

Hybrid View

Aim Punter

ok as u can see im new here and i was lookin for a GOOD aim punter booter w/e u wanna call it ive tryed many programs like AIM INVADER pro and it just doesnt work so if u caould help me i would greatly appreaciate it so can u give me a link or sumthin thank !!

Talking ?

wat do u mean i mean like be specific with AIM i mean u wanna get a guys pass or something?
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

Aim booter

No, he means an aim booter, a program that boots someone else off aim by flooding their computer, then they disconnect, but its a n00b thing to do and I will not help with stuff like this.

umm there are plenty of AIM sites that teach you how to do it and have the programs. AIMkoas and some of there sites.. JUST SEARCH on google and you will find your answer i am not gonna to do your work buddy

Aim booter

Dont even answer him, you dont want to make this thread fill up with posts saying "plz teach me 2 hack with aim". Anyway, booting on im programs is for n00bs, especially when using aim. Most of the people who download these programs have no understanding of them at all and expect to be called a hacker just by disconnecting someone from an im conversation using a program someone else made.

-

cant u do that by sending a trojan and commanding it to shut down the computer?.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

not everyone has the time+skills to learn how to hack
    Which is the problem with these forums.

I think AIM booting would be fun (never done it) but like mike siad, it's far away from hacking; knowing how to run a program and type a screenanme isn't hacking.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread