hyperic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aim Punter

Aim Punter

ok as u can see im new here and i was lookin for a GOOD aim punter booter w/e u wanna call it ive tryed many programs like AIM INVADER pro and it just doesnt work so if u caould help me i would greatly appreaciate it so can u give me a link or sumthin thank !!

Talking ?

wat do u mean i mean like be specific with AIM i mean u wanna get a guys pass or something?
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

Aim booter

No, he means an aim booter, a program that boots someone else off aim by flooding their computer, then they disconnect, but its a n00b thing to do and I will not help with stuff like this.

umm there are plenty of AIM sites that teach you how to do it and have the programs. AIMkoas and some of there sites.. JUST SEARCH on google and you will find your answer i am not gonna to do your work buddy

Aim booter

Dont even answer him, you dont want to make this thread fill up with posts saying "plz teach me 2 hack with aim". Anyway, booting on im programs is for n00bs, especially when using aim. Most of the people who download these programs have no understanding of them at all and expect to be called a hacker just by disconnecting someone from an im conversation using a program someone else made.

-

cant u do that by sending a trojan and commanding it to shut down the computer?.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

none

not as far as i know i mean trojans are not for that...
    Nothing is Impossible

Aim

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    cant u do that by sending a trojan and commanding it to shut down the computer?.
    Yes you could do that, but he's talking about programs that flood an aim user so he disconnects, without having to install any trojans, it just floods them. IM booters are for noobs though (especally aim booters), so I wont bother going into any detail about them.

What are ways to prevent someone from booting you by flooding you with crap?

Mike AIM punters are actually very fun, I had one that was coded by N*kode and it was amazing, I entered in a screen name and clicked send exploit. And they would get crashed right away. It was great because I would tell people I put a virus on their computer and then I would crash their aim and they would believe me, and they would beg me for mercy. About * month ago the AIM punter stopped working, and N*kodes site went down, so I now I dont have a AIM punter anymore and it sucks. But I found this site that said it had some AIM punters on it, I havent tested any of them yet, but heres the link

[url]http://www.exit-reality.net/aimfiles.php#fbd[/url]

Warning some of those downloads have viruses (very old and crappy) in them, but my Norton caught them right away and deleted it, so you can get the AIM punter and then your virus scanner will delete the virus it might come with it, but like I said I havent tried any of the punters yet because Ive been doing other stuff.
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    Mike AIM punters are actually very fun, I had one that was coded by N*kode and it was amazing, I entered in a screen name and clicked send exploit. And they would get crashed right away. It was great because I would tell people I put a virus on their computer and then I would crash their aim and they would believe me, and they would beg me for mercy. About * month ago the AIM punter stopped working, and N*kodes site went down, so I now I dont have a AIM punter anymore and it sucks. But I found this site that said it had some AIM punters on it, I havent tested any of them yet, but heres the link

[url]http://www.exit-reality.net/aimfiles.php#fbd[/url]

Warning some of those downloads have viruses (very old and crappy) in them, but my Norton caught them right away and deleted it, so you can get the AIM punter and then your virus scanner will delete the virus it might come with it, but like I said I havent tried any of the punters yet because Ive been doing other stuff.
    AIM booters or other IM booters are actually very lame. They are the tool of a script kiddy, who finds it fun to randomly destroy people's service, and expect to be called a hacker. I can just imagine what they would say, "hehe, I just booted j00 with my ***7 h4x0r skillz". Now if you created the program/understand how it works, then booting people is probably acceptable, but just downloading a tool and denying people's service for "fun" really only makes me think of script kiddies.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

not everyone has the time+skills to learn how to hack
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

hey... does anyone know of any programs that can stop this aim punting/booting problem?

Which is the problem with these forums.

I think AIM booting would be fun (never done it) but like mike siad, it's far away from hacking; knowing how to run a program and type a screenanme isn't hacking.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    Then they shouldnt.
    'nuff said.

+ Reply to Thread