zabbix
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aim Punter

Just necause everyone doesnt have the time to sit inside the house all day on the computer learning how to hack, dont flame them for it..and besides hacking is illegal, aim booting isnt

Yeah, iv seen alot of these programs around but one thing i never understood was how to get "bots"

Anyone know how to get bots or where to get them?

Iv heard that you send someone an infected file and they become your bot is that true?

booting in general.

first off, no brian, thats not how bots work. bots are live names that you can assume and use to keep your booter up and running without getting detected.

BOOTING IS STRICTLY FOR SCRIPT KIDDIES AND YAHOOLIGANS AND IDIOTS THAT LIVE IN CHAT ROOMS. wtf?? who the hell wants to play king of the hill in a chat room?? i see this all the time:

user *: i think you are an idiot!
    WANNABE hack 666: than i will boot you
    user * booted and forced to log back in

over and over and over.

most booters programs are considered illegal and taken seriously by the companies that run chat rooms, they are disruptive and are basic DOS attacks. and believe me, DOS attacks are considered a computer crime, in almost all countries.

i respect the few coders that make actual programs from scratch that work. BUT ***********.** percent of ALL booters are decompiled and rescripted/recycled programs. in other words: script kiddie crap, and almost all of the recycled programs have rats or backdoors or worms or worse, the dreaded buffer overflow from hell scripts.

i look at it like this, if you have the skills to write a good program, one good enough to make dos chat attacks, and other *hacker leet bs* evils, and you waste your time posting it on sites where people can steal it decompile it and ruin your hard work, you fail at hacking. you might as well pull out that old tsr 80 out of the goodwill *****ter and find ways to make it open your garage door. sure it wont do much but i am sure it will impress someone out there....

Quote Originally Posted by mid*vildan View Post
    BUT ***********.** percent of ALL booters are decompiled and rescripted/recycled programs. in other words: script kiddie crap, and almost all of the recycled programs have rats or backdoors or worms or worse, the dreaded buffer overflow from hell scripts.
    Not to mention that sometimes booters/punters/etc can be backdoored.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread