server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pleases help??

Pleases help??

I downloaded Final cut pro 5 off limewire on my computer and i got the a serial # for it off the net but it said it was an updating serial and i had to enter more serials for other things that come for the program or w/e i dont remember but im not sure if that matters. The point is that when its about to download it says that you need these cds ready, and it gives me a list and i click ok and in the download process it asks for them and i obvioulsy dont have them. I dont kno how people get a cracked version if this happens. What should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo*4 View Post
    I downloaded Final cut pro 5 off limewire on my computer and i got the a serial # for it off the net but it said it was an updating serial and i had to enter more serials for other things that come for the program or w/e i dont remember but im not sure if that matters. The point is that when its about to download it says that you need these cds ready, and it gives me a list and i click ok and in the download process it asks for them and i obvioulsy dont have them. I dont kno how people get a cracked version if this happens. What should i do?
    You need the other games for it to work theres no way on cracking it. Its complicated and even i told you you probably wouldnt understand anyway.

You need those games cause well umm they have like say graphics or such that the game needs allready installed. Get me?

Its like starcraft you cant play broodwar without having starcrafy installed.
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

+ Reply to Thread