server monitoring
Closed Thread

Thread: how to get someones ip adress

how to get someones ip adress

this girl is harrasing me and my friends and she has a email adress @hotmail.com and she uses this to text our cell phones, we went to the police and they said it will be hard for them to do anything because it is an email adress, but i think that if i can find out her ip adress, i can ***** it and see what she does on the computer, or if someone can just tell me how to hack into a hotmail account i will go into hers and shut it down or somethin, CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

carlo Guest

Acount Freezing

All i can recomend is freeze her account so she can't login for a couple of days and keep on useing the account freezer every week or something.

account freeze

how do i do this

Thumbs up Mail her and expect a reply !

Mail her and wait if she replies !

If she does then you can usually get her ip adress from the mail headers you usually get !

With hotmail the option is show headers at the top right.

In that look for originating ip and you will have her IP adress
    !

Thumbs up yep

i agree with evilopinion but u have to find out another way if she dosent reply...

good luck
    Nothing is Impossible

Exclamation Fake IP

Quote Originally Posted by evilopinions
    Mail her and wait if she replies !

If she does then you can usually get her ip adress from the mail headers you usually get !

With hotmail the option is show headers at the top right.

In that look for originating ip and you will have her IP adress
    !
    she might be using a fake ip tho....u cant tell.
    Nothing is Impossible

re

alrite i clicked show header, and i read recent emails from her, and they have a couple different ip adresses, so do i just use the one from the most recent email, and can i get a program that will like tell me where the ip adress is registered to, so i can find her house number....i just want to know wut i can do to fuck up this bitches hotmail accounts, can anybody tell me wut my options are??

mail her and attach a trojan
    Proxy List [URL="http://proxy.5vn.com"]proxy.5vn.com[/URL]
    Check IP Country [URL="http://ip.5vn.com"]ip.5vn.com[/URL]
    Wallpapers Game - Girl - Photo [URL="http://www.freezewall.com"]www.freezewall.com[/URL]

hey.. this email header thing!! does it not work for hotmail? cos i cant find it

I tryed outlook exspress but it jsut wont run for some reason

Can someone please help me find a solution where i can recieve an email from someone and finding their info?

Ty in advanced <*

Ip address

Quote Originally Posted by Hax0rwanabe
    hey.. this email header thing!! does it not work for hotmail? cos i cant find it

I tryed outlook exspress but it jsut wont run for some reason

Can someone please help me find a solution where i can recieve an email from someone and finding their info?

Ty in advanced <*
    Yes, it does work for hotmail. When you're on your account, click options at the right of the screen, then click mail - mail display settings, then where it says message headers click on the "advanced" setting then click ok down the bottom. Then, you will have full headers for every received message. The part of the header you want to look for is "X-Originating-IP" at the top of the header, this doesn't appear on all emails for some reason. Once you have that, you can go to one of these sites

[url]http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp[/url]
    [url]http://www.ripe.net/[/url]

and enter the ip you got from x originating ip, then it will tell you their location. You will not get their exact location though, you will only get the location of their isp. With any ip number, the ip is only registered to the isp who owns it unless they are located within a large corporate network which would have bought an ip range. So you will definitely get their country, but not exact location. If they are using a big isp like AOL, then their exact location could be anywhere within a large area, but if it's a smaller isp or a corporate network, then you could probably get their town/city form the ip.

Omg ty so much may im SORTED!!!! :

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!

Want someones msn?

If someone want to get in someones hotmail/msn just gimme your email adres.
    and i send you the program you need. so send your email AND the reason why you wanna get in her msn acount.

o and if you guys dont trust me and dont wanna send you email to mesend me the victims ip adres and i hack it for you

Way to bump a * year old thread dude...

Closed Thread