cactus
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ProRat *.* and Speacil Edition & more

bighomedog

Can I get a copy of that somehow?
    I looked online and everything seems to be shut down on downloading it.

One day I was browsing through Google on the internet. I came across this thread, I am not sure how, but I read through it. As I read, I thought to myself, "Wow, theres still a lot of script kiddies on the 'net."

In my honest opinion, I think you all should LEARN exploits and other goodies like programming instead of downloading a script kiddie tool without knowing what code went into it or how it works.

If you absolutely cannot learn how to exploit a system, at least get an open source one like the GNUNetcat. Its open source, so you can look through the code and find out how it works.

By the way, did ANY of you know that Sub7, Prorat, and a lot of other RAT have malicious coding in the client so that the person who tries to infect someone else ALSO gets backdoored? This means YOU become a zombie computer as well as your victim. I don't trust any backdoor that I haven't seen the source. You wonder why theres so many zombie networks of Sub7 and Prorat.. Its sad.

SilverStream

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStream
    One day I was browsing through Google on the internet. I came across this thread, I am not sure how, but I read through it. As I read, I thought to myself, "Wow, theres still a lot of script kiddies on the 'net."

In my honest opinion, I think you all should LEARN exploits and other goodies like programming instead of downloading a script kiddie tool without knowing what code went into it or how it works.

If you absolutely cannot learn how to exploit a system, at least get an open source one like the GNUNetcat. Its open source, so you can look through the code and find out how it works.

By the way, did ANY of you know that Sub7, Prorat, and a lot of other RAT have malicious coding in the client so that the person who tries to infect someone else ALSO gets backdoored? This means YOU become a zombie computer as well as your victim. I don't trust any backdoor that I haven't seen the source. You wonder why theres so many zombie networks of Sub7 and Prorat.. Its sad.

SilverStream
    A lot of us agree with those statements, but telling it to this forum is pointless. The population of this place is as follows:

5% skilled computer users
    *5% kids wanting to hack myspace / hack emails / settle e-battles with their enemies via point 'n click malware kits

These people spend a few weeks begging for someone to break the law for them, or they find a piece of malware and send it to people. They get bored within weeks because they realize they don't have the mental capacity to go any further than that, they quit, then the next batch of idiots connect to the internet. The process repeats. Which is why it's pointless trying to convince people like that.

I will be leaving this forum soon because i've just got so damn bored of explaining to people the same thing over and over again. What is so hard in learning to search yourself? I could be discussing interesting programming and security topics, but guess what, the programming forum stagnates in 2 week old posts while the main forum is boosted every day by some retard who thinks people give a shit about his reasons for wanting to hack some equally retarded individual's myspace page.

Back to your post, a lot of remote admin tools like BO2K are open source. Subseven does not have any hidden backdoors in it but prorat does - i'm *00% certain because if you look in is with a disassembler or even a text editor you can see strings containing web addresses of secondary backdoors to download. Not that I ever use any sort of RAT, though - you can see all that in a video someone published exposing prorat. But I just don't see the desire people have to use a tool they didn't create - it feels a lot better to create a custom tool from scratch and learn a lot more in the process.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-31-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    A lot of us agree with those statements, but telling it to this forum is pointless. The population of this place is as follows:

5% skilled computer users
    *5% kids wanting to hack myspace / hack emails / settle e-battles with their enemies via point 'n click malware kits

These people spend a few weeks begging for someone to break the law for them, or they find a piece of malware and send it to people. They get bored within weeks because they realize they don't have the mental capacity to go any further than that, they quit, then the next batch of idiots connect to the internet. The process repeats. Which is why it's pointless trying to convince people like that.

I will be leaving this forum soon because i've just got so damn bored of explaining to people the same thing over and over again. What is so hard in learning to search yourself? I could be discussing interesting programming and security topics, but guess what, the programming forum stagnates in 2 week old posts while the main forum is boosted every day by some retard who thinks people give a shit about his reasons for wanting to hack some equally retarded individual's myspace page.

Back to your post, a lot of remote admin tools like BO2K are open source. Subseven does not have any hidden backdoors in it but prorat does - i'm *00% certain because if you look in is with a disassembler or even a text editor you can see strings containing web addresses of secondary backdoors to download. Not that I ever use any sort of RAT, though - you can see all that in a video someone published exposing prorat. But I just don't see the desire people have to use a tool they didn't create - it feels a lot better to create a custom tool from scratch and learn a lot more in the process.
    I totally agree. Everything I know is self taught, I by no means know EVERYTHING, but I know enough. I don't use it for illegal purposes, its all to keep myself safe. It really makes me think that people are totally incapable of using google.

In response to you saying S7 doesn't have a backdoor. If you disassemble it, while its running, it contains a code that listens on the default port for any incoming connections. I by no means use it, I more like to see the inner workings. I think its pointless to use a RAT. Of course, I like the challenge of gaining root.

SS

Anybody can help me about downloadin the Prorat Special Edition v 2.2.
    If someone has it plese upload somewhre like rapidshare or something else.

prorat *.* se

can someone of you guys to send me link of prorat *.* pls my email is [email]filipstreoski@hotmail.com[/email] or any of se versions pls

Quote Originally Posted by filips**2 View Post
    can someone of you guys to send me link of prorat *.* pls my email is [email]filipstreoski@hotmail.com[/email] or any of se versions pls
    filips i s***est you going to [url]www.prorat.com[/url] they have it download it.
    no need to upload it to a server.. shit an di almost agree with you two. but we noobs do understand somethings.. but in this kind of a forum you both are right and I'd love to learn how to code and write shit but i cannot find anything that can download for my weak ass connection 24k sucks ass when trying to download a program like pyhon and shit like that and you say this source code reader's name is GNUNetcat ? I'm gonna look on that,,

ProRat 2.0

ProRat 2.0 best

[url]http://perlhosting.net/download/f*b0f*2*0.html[/url]

pass:*2*4

*.* Se

ive had it 4 a while now
    but dont no how to send it via msn.. coz its sus if i put it in a .rar file
    i bind it witha foto but still.. msn wont let it threw
    wat can i do
    wats the best way 2 send it?

Mike can you lock this please man.

Every post is the same thing.

Yeah, this thread doesn't contribute anything.

Closed Thread