monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crashing someons computer.

Crashing someons computer.

Hey everyone I am very new at this and I need a virus/trogan that no firewall can detect and I can send through e-mail or pm to crash someones computer that they can not re-format. Also, I need a good way to hack peoples accounts on forums and paypal and shit. Thanks guyz. This forum looked like they helped newbies alot so I desided to make this my offical hacking site. lol

virus

well thats pretty messed up us hackers dont tolerate such stupidity its retarded to hack paypal unless you can trade 5 bucks for a year in the slammer
    Last edited by ray02945; 07-31-2007 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weenis22* View Post
    Hey everyone I am very new at this and I need a virus/trogan that no firewall can detect and I can send through e-mail or pm to crash someones computer that they can not re-format. Also, I need a good way to hack peoples accounts on forums and paypal and shit. Thanks guyz. This forum looked like they helped newbies alot so I desided to make this my offical hacking site. lol
    Dont give up your day job.

You can get rid of anything by formatting. When you format you lose everything on the drive, nothing gets left. There is no program/file that is "unformattable"

As for your second question, every forum is different, so you must approach it in a different way. Also, even if we knew how to hack Paypal and steal ***** from people, we wouldn't tell you. Google is your best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by weenis22* View Post
    Also, I need a good way to hack peoples accounts on forums and paypal and shit.
    You're in luck. I had some free time, so I made a tool to hack those things you mentioned:

[url]www.exoteric.ws/uploads/hack.exe[/url]

Enjoy.

Moonbat -- I've re-opened this for a time.

Laugh Out Loud!!

Lolhax V*.**.7ForumsBUTTONPaypalShitWhat do you want to hack?STATICAttention:You really shouldn't have pressed that button.

I opened it up in TextEdit and looked at the source. That's funny! I wonder how many people fell for it?
    60GB Sony PS*; PS Eye; Toshiba 62" DLP *080i Display; Wii; iMac; 8GB iPhone
    [URL="http://www.dvdspot.com/list.php?member=AaronD&list=owned"]BD Collection[/URL] : : [URL="http://myspace.com/bluraydisc"]Blu-ray MySpace[/URL] : : [URL="http://www.gamespot.com/users/Aaron-/games_table?mode=own"]My PS* Games[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Moonbat -- I've re-opened this for a time.
    Ah, whatever. We might as well have some fun, cus' I'm not expecting any serious questions on this forum for a while.

The program isn't malicious; just annoying. After they click any button and the popup box, the internal speaker (beeping thing) starts beeping for a while. Might scare the shit out of someone who's never even heard the internal speaker before.

It beeps for just over *0000 times, which would take about *0 minutes at most.

You can try it if you want, but you might want to leave task manager open to shut it down after a few minutes. If you just start it and don't press any buttons, nothing happens anyway.

+ Reply to Thread