monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ProRat *.* and Speacil Edition & more

ProRat *.* and Speacil Edition & more

Hey guys i am wondering if anybody on here knows how to use ProRat? If soo please let me know i know how to use it but not that good. They closed down the ProRat forum awhile back and stuff but still got the program out .. I am wanting to know if anyone has ProRat Speacil Edition or knows were i can get it from? I know it cose 200 buxs but its been out for awhile soo i am thinken it not that much or free know .. SOo if anyone has it please let me know.. And if anyone know how to get people AIM password please let me know also.. Sorry for the newbie questions

Prorat

Download the help files if you want to know how to use it. You seriously should not be having trouble using user friendly trojans like prorat though.

[url]http://www.prorat.net/downloads.php?id=English_Help_Develop[/url]

If you want the "special edition", then either buy it or just search for the torrent, I found 2 torrents of it just by quickly searching for it.

hmm really i could not find no torrents for it.. What torrents? Can u give me a link?

Prorat

I'm not going to post in a public forum a link to illegaly download an program that costs $200 to buy. The torrents I saw before have gone now anyway. Just search torrentreactor, mininova etc and you will find one in the end. You said:

"And if anyone know how to get people AIM password please let me know also"

There is no easy way to get email/IM passwords. The only ways are keylogging, trojan server, social engineering, fake page, stuff like that, there is no way to get passwords instantly, even brute forcing doesn't work because accounts are locked after a certain amount of attempts. So basically, don't go around searching for ways to get account passwords, because you will find nothing except a few of the "forgot password autobot" scams that seem to be everywhere on the internet, where you will end up sending away your password.

OK i did search on those torrents.. Can u PM me the Place you saw it and do u think its still there? And thanks for the help on the AIM thingy.. I looked Every were fro ProRat *.* SE.. To download but i just dont wont to pay 200 buxs for that program..
    Last edited by Bighomedog11; 12-30-2005 at 03:28 PM.

Prorat

Well, like I said the two torrents of prorat have gone what I saw earlier, the only one I can see now is

edit: I'll send the url in a pm

but it hasn't got any seeds and i dont even know if it's the special edition, there are lots of other trojans you could get for free if you can't find prorat, or just use the free version that you've got already.

ya i am using the free verison but its not that good because most people are using a router and it wont work on the free verison and sometimes when i am trying to connect i cant because of firewall or router.. But what are some more free trojans that can go over a router stuff? Oh you dont know if its the SE one hmm just PM me it anyways ill download it and let you guys know.. But hopefully it is the SE.. I search every were for this thing well the SE on a torrent because 200 buxs i not gonna to come out of my pocket.. ANd i dont think i am doing ProRat right.. I know i am suppose to Create a sever then send the sever to someone and when they open it i get there IP and ill be able to connect is that correct? And in the sever is the trojan

Edit
    If you know any other Trojans that is like ProRat and can get threw routers and stuff for free Please Post the Name of them for i can google it or PM me it
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bighomedog11; 12-30-2005 at 04:04 PM.

Prorat

I sent a pm with a link to that torrent. No trojans can get through a router, because when you try to connect the router will block all incoming connections unless you forward the ports in the routers settings, which you need the password for. You will not find a trojan that can get past this problem with the router. There are lots of trojans you could use, like subseven, netbus BO2k etc, I can help you setting up trojans if you pm me, as long as it's not just to cause damage to hard drive, to attack your enemy or for some other poor excuse.

Yea ok i got the PM ill try this but do u have any messagers? If soo please add me and IM me for we can talk..
    [email]MSN-Montrell_2004@hotmail.com[/email]
    Yahoo-Classfbi
    AIM-Bighomedog**

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    I'm not going to post in a public forum a link to illegaly download an program that costs $200 to buy. The torrents I saw before have gone now anyway. Just search torrentreactor, mininova etc and you will find one in the end. You said:

"And if anyone know how to get people AIM password please let me know also"

There is no easy way to get email/IM passwords. The only ways are keylogging, trojan server, social engineering, fake page, stuff like that, there is no way to get passwords instantly, even brute forcing doesn't work because accounts are locked after a certain amount of attempts. So basically, don't go around searching for ways to get account passwords, because you will find nothing except a few of the "forgot password autobot" scams that seem to be everywhere on the internet, where you will end up sending away your password.
    can you send me url from prorat pleas
    thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    Yea ok i got the PM ill try this but do u have any messagers? If soo please add me and IM me for we can talk..
    [email]MSN-Montrell_2004@hotmail.com[/email]
    Yahoo-Classfbi
    AIM-Bighomedog**
    Can We talk on Yahoo?? My id's Wally0ne

Prorat

Quote Originally Posted by erdal*2*
    can you send me url from prorat pleas
    thank you so much
    No, I said in my post that the program costs ***** to buy, and there were no torrents available. Anyway, it's not hard to search for torrents, if you dont know that then you dont even deserve to be able to download anything

umm i guess i can explain on yahoo.. My ID is Classfbi and i dont know were SE is but i have *.*

Prorat

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    umm i guess i can explain on yahoo.. My ID is Classfbi and i dont know were SE is but i have *.*
    Yes, *.* is free to download, just give him the download link. You don't know how to use it any more than him, so giving him your im username wouldn't help either of you.

umm mike i know how to use ProRat buddy I just did not know how to use Sub7..

Closed Thread