nagios
Closed Thread

Thread: ProRat *.* and Speacil Edition & more

Hybrid View

ProRat *.* and Speacil Edition & more

Hey guys i am wondering if anybody on here knows how to use ProRat? If soo please let me know i know how to use it but not that good. They closed down the ProRat forum awhile back and stuff but still got the program out .. I am wanting to know if anyone has ProRat Speacil Edition or knows were i can get it from? I know it cose 200 buxs but its been out for awhile soo i am thinken it not that much or free know .. SOo if anyone has it please let me know.. And if anyone know how to get people AIM password please let me know also.. Sorry for the newbie questions

Prorat

Download the help files if you want to know how to use it. You seriously should not be having trouble using user friendly trojans like prorat though.

[url]http://www.prorat.net/downloads.php?id=English_Help_Develop[/url]

If you want the "special edition", then either buy it or just search for the torrent, I found 2 torrents of it just by quickly searching for it.

hmm really i could not find no torrents for it.. What torrents? Can u give me a link?

Prorat

I'm not going to post in a public forum a link to illegaly download an program that costs $200 to buy. The torrents I saw before have gone now anyway. Just search torrentreactor, mininova etc and you will find one in the end. You said:

"And if anyone know how to get people AIM password please let me know also"

There is no easy way to get email/IM passwords. The only ways are keylogging, trojan server, social engineering, fake page, stuff like that, there is no way to get passwords instantly, even brute forcing doesn't work because accounts are locked after a certain amount of attempts. So basically, don't go around searching for ways to get account passwords, because you will find nothing except a few of the "forgot password autobot" scams that seem to be everywhere on the internet, where you will end up sending away your password.

OK i did search on those torrents.. Can u PM me the Place you saw it and do u think its still there? And thanks for the help on the AIM thingy.. I looked Every were fro ProRat *.* SE.. To download but i just dont wont to pay 200 buxs for that program..
    Last edited by Bighomedog11; 12-30-2005 at 03:28 PM.

Prorat

Well, like I said the two torrents of prorat have gone what I saw earlier, the only one I can see now is

edit: I'll send the url in a pm

but it hasn't got any seeds and i dont even know if it's the special edition, there are lots of other trojans you could get for free if you can't find prorat, or just use the free version that you've got already.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    I'm not going to post in a public forum a link to illegaly download an program that costs $200 to buy. The torrents I saw before have gone now anyway. Just search torrentreactor, mininova etc and you will find one in the end. You said:

"And if anyone know how to get people AIM password please let me know also"

There is no easy way to get email/IM passwords. The only ways are keylogging, trojan server, social engineering, fake page, stuff like that, there is no way to get passwords instantly, even brute forcing doesn't work because accounts are locked after a certain amount of attempts. So basically, don't go around searching for ways to get account passwords, because you will find nothing except a few of the "forgot password autobot" scams that seem to be everywhere on the internet, where you will end up sending away your password.
    can you send me url from prorat pleas
    thank you so much

Prorat

Quote Originally Posted by erdal*2*
    can you send me url from prorat pleas
    thank you so much
    No, I said in my post that the program costs ***** to buy, and there were no torrents available. Anyway, it's not hard to search for torrents, if you dont know that then you dont even deserve to be able to download anything

bighomedog

Can I get a copy of that somehow?
    I looked online and everything seems to be shut down on downloading it.

One day I was browsing through Google on the internet. I came across this thread, I am not sure how, but I read through it. As I read, I thought to myself, "Wow, theres still a lot of script kiddies on the 'net."

In my honest opinion, I think you all should LEARN exploits and other goodies like programming instead of downloading a script kiddie tool without knowing what code went into it or how it works.

If you absolutely cannot learn how to exploit a system, at least get an open source one like the GNUNetcat. Its open source, so you can look through the code and find out how it works.

By the way, did ANY of you know that Sub7, Prorat, and a lot of other RAT have malicious coding in the client so that the person who tries to infect someone else ALSO gets backdoored? This means YOU become a zombie computer as well as your victim. I don't trust any backdoor that I haven't seen the source. You wonder why theres so many zombie networks of Sub7 and Prorat.. Its sad.

SilverStream

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStream
    One day I was browsing through Google on the internet. I came across this thread, I am not sure how, but I read through it. As I read, I thought to myself, "Wow, theres still a lot of script kiddies on the 'net."

In my honest opinion, I think you all should LEARN exploits and other goodies like programming instead of downloading a script kiddie tool without knowing what code went into it or how it works.

If you absolutely cannot learn how to exploit a system, at least get an open source one like the GNUNetcat. Its open source, so you can look through the code and find out how it works.

By the way, did ANY of you know that Sub7, Prorat, and a lot of other RAT have malicious coding in the client so that the person who tries to infect someone else ALSO gets backdoored? This means YOU become a zombie computer as well as your victim. I don't trust any backdoor that I haven't seen the source. You wonder why theres so many zombie networks of Sub7 and Prorat.. Its sad.

SilverStream
    A lot of us agree with those statements, but telling it to this forum is pointless. The population of this place is as follows:

5% skilled computer users
    *5% kids wanting to hack myspace / hack emails / settle e-battles with their enemies via point 'n click malware kits

These people spend a few weeks begging for someone to break the law for them, or they find a piece of malware and send it to people. They get bored within weeks because they realize they don't have the mental capacity to go any further than that, they quit, then the next batch of idiots connect to the internet. The process repeats. Which is why it's pointless trying to convince people like that.

I will be leaving this forum soon because i've just got so damn bored of explaining to people the same thing over and over again. What is so hard in learning to search yourself? I could be discussing interesting programming and security topics, but guess what, the programming forum stagnates in 2 week old posts while the main forum is boosted every day by some retard who thinks people give a shit about his reasons for wanting to hack some equally retarded individual's myspace page.

Back to your post, a lot of remote admin tools like BO2K are open source. Subseven does not have any hidden backdoors in it but prorat does - i'm *00% certain because if you look in is with a disassembler or even a text editor you can see strings containing web addresses of secondary backdoors to download. Not that I ever use any sort of RAT, though - you can see all that in a video someone published exposing prorat. But I just don't see the desire people have to use a tool they didn't create - it feels a lot better to create a custom tool from scratch and learn a lot more in the process.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-31-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    A lot of us agree with those statements, but telling it to this forum is pointless. The population of this place is as follows:

5% skilled computer users
    *5% kids wanting to hack myspace / hack emails / settle e-battles with their enemies via point 'n click malware kits

These people spend a few weeks begging for someone to break the law for them, or they find a piece of malware and send it to people. They get bored within weeks because they realize they don't have the mental capacity to go any further than that, they quit, then the next batch of idiots connect to the internet. The process repeats. Which is why it's pointless trying to convince people like that.

I will be leaving this forum soon because i've just got so damn bored of explaining to people the same thing over and over again. What is so hard in learning to search yourself? I could be discussing interesting programming and security topics, but guess what, the programming forum stagnates in 2 week old posts while the main forum is boosted every day by some retard who thinks people give a shit about his reasons for wanting to hack some equally retarded individual's myspace page.

Back to your post, a lot of remote admin tools like BO2K are open source. Subseven does not have any hidden backdoors in it but prorat does - i'm *00% certain because if you look in is with a disassembler or even a text editor you can see strings containing web addresses of secondary backdoors to download. Not that I ever use any sort of RAT, though - you can see all that in a video someone published exposing prorat. But I just don't see the desire people have to use a tool they didn't create - it feels a lot better to create a custom tool from scratch and learn a lot more in the process.
    I totally agree. Everything I know is self taught, I by no means know EVERYTHING, but I know enough. I don't use it for illegal purposes, its all to keep myself safe. It really makes me think that people are totally incapable of using google.

In response to you saying S7 doesn't have a backdoor. If you disassemble it, while its running, it contains a code that listens on the default port for any incoming connections. I by no means use it, I more like to see the inner workings. I think its pointless to use a RAT. Of course, I like the challenge of gaining root.

SS

Anybody can help me about downloadin the Prorat Special Edition v 2.2.
    If someone has it plese upload somewhre like rapidshare or something else.

Closed Thread