hyperic
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ProRat *.* and Speacil Edition & more

Prorat

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    umm mike i know how to use ProRat buddy I just did not know how to use Sub7..
    Oh right, I just assumed you didn't know how to use it because you didn't know how to use subseven. Also, you already have done this, but I recommend you don't post your im/email address on forums like this, because the n00bs come flooding in with stuff like "i saw your address on a forum, plz tell me how 2 hack into my g/f email account", you may want to help these people, but from experience (I posted my email on this forum, and have got about *00 emails from n00bs, and about 25 from people who aren't n00bs), they do not listen to a word you say and if you try to explain anything to them they complain that you're getting "too *********" etc. You should give out your address in a pm, that way you dont give these random forum lurking n00bs another way to spam out their "plz teach me 2 hack" message.

Oh ok Thanks Mike... I know the basics of ProRat how to hack with it but i am not no PRO with it like you are ..

But thanks for all the help

Trojan

Quote Originally Posted by david*2*
    wtf when you guys download ProRat *.* free version i get Viruses all over the ProRat.exe am I supposed to just leave it like that?
    Of course it will be detected by AV, it is a trojan, what did you think would happen?

ProRat *.* SE

I have a link to download ProRat *.* SE from the particular server [url]www.prohack.net[/url]
    Anyoane have link for the Kucumseme v*.* or ProRat 2.0 SE
    If anyoane want the link for ProRat *.* SE just give me a email at [email]hackscrack@**********[/email]

hi every body.....
    please I want a link for free download this program.........

_

Quote Originally Posted by hurry
    hi every body.....
    If you are talking about the free version, the prorat site offers it to download for free. If you want the version you have to pay for, either buy it or learn for yourself where it could be found for you to download, no one is going to tell you how to illegaly download software.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hurry
    hi every body.....
    just download ProRat *.* public edition fix 2 from [url]www.prorat.net[/url] and use this patch to make it ProRat *.* Se fix *8

[url]http://rapidshare.de/files/*47*5*28/ProRat_*.*_Special_Edition_Patch.rar.html[/url]

enjoy
    Last edited by laurxxx1; 03-05-2006 at 05:26 AM.

ProRat 2.0 SE

who want;s it here is the link : [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/*5*0*08*/ProRat_2.0_SE.rar.html[/url] and the pass to arhive is : qwerty

have fun !

ProRat 2.0 SE link

[url]http://rapidshare.de/files/*5***000/ProRat_2.0_SE.rar.html[/url] this is the link without password , sorry .

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    umm mike i know how to use ProRat buddy I just did not know how to use Sub7..
    after you learn how to use sub7 , you will find another trojan and say that "dont know how to use"
    if read the help file from that programs you will understend , they have the same exe file , client ,server, and another exe for notifications
    is easy to use them , only the menu , grapihcs and port are changed , and offcourse the trojan is another , but they are the same

fabioejp Guest

Get the prorat 2.0 at [url]http://2search.co.nr/torrent.htm[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by squidder
    all of yall are noobs,and mike is nowhere near a pro,especially since he thinks people behind routers cant be owned by a trojan,getting by that is simple all u need is a reverse connection trojan (not free edition prorat)which makes the people behind a router connect to you(assuming you are not behind a router or have forwarded your points)and as far as prorat being detected,all trojans are detected unless u make them undetectable yourself,if you need an undetectable trojan email me [email]squidderuds@**********[/email]
    If you had actually read any of my posts, you would have seen that I stated this information many times.

Exclamation Prorat se

You all have to be STUPID to e-mail him,

First of all If you want to hack learn how to program in python, great program to be learning how to program (DONT use visual basics it can lead up to some bad habbits)

But if you want the prorat sn go download it the login info for it is

when u unzip it the zip pass is oksa52wq

the user: mohdjase*

the serial: 666*8e86*accfc4f*6

NOW ... please stop asking stupid Q's you done know the basics of hacking, and now you know the serial. Want to learn how to make prorat undetectable PLEASE go to this page [url]www.google.com/linux[/url] and type in make prorat undetectable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hacked_j***alo
    You all have to be STUPID to e-mail him,

First of all If you want to hack learn how to program in python, great program to be learning how to program (DONT use visual basics it can lead up to some bad habbits)
    Any programming language can help you become a hacker, not just python. The more you know, the better.

But if you want the prorat sn go download it the login info for it is

when u unzip it the zip pass is oksa52wq

the user: mohdjase*

the serial: 666*8e86*accfc4f*6

NOW ... please stop asking stupid Q's you done know the basics of hacking, and now you know the serial. Want to learn how to make prorat undetectable PLEASE go to this page [url]www.google.com/linux[/url] and type in make prorat undetectable!!!
    Using packaged malware isn't what anyone would call hacking. It is simply clicking a few buttons and menus - something a monkey could probably be trained to do.

My advice is to forget about helping these people with RATs and go back to learning python if that's what you said you were learning. It feels a lot better to use your own tools.

Download any file that says "ProRat *.* SE" or "ProRat 2.0 SE" and I can garuntuee that it will be a server itself, or some other sort of malware

Closed Thread