hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mIRC room

mIRC room

Hey i was wondering who uses mIRC i know mostly everyone does here.. WEll i was wondering if we could start a chatroom there just to chat and talk about hacking and stuff when we are ***rd.. And i am wondering what is the best room for cracking to serial numbers cd keys ect.? I cant find no good room were PEOPLE talk.. Or unless i am not on when they start talking i dont know..

mIRC room

People do most of the talking in private conversations, so thats probably why you "cant find no good room were PEOPLE talk".

ohh is there a specil way for i can get invited in?

mIRC

No, I mean like private conversations between 2 people, instead of to the whole irc channel.

oh ok because my cousin be getting cd keys everything from there i am gonna to ask him what channel

irc channel

I know it has been over a month since this thread was last active, but I think having an irc channel for this forum would be a good idea, people would get responses fast for any questions about hacking and internet privacy. If anyone's interested, I have just set up a channel, I have set a password but I can't permanantly register it because it is not responding to any chanserv commands or any nickserv commands that I would use normally. The irc server is undernet, the exact server I used is:

miami.fl.us.undernet.org

and the channel is

#allnettoolsforum

and the password I set is: 2546**

If anyone wants to use this to talk to other member of this forum, then join that channel. The settings I put on it like password will disappear as soon as I leave and it's empty, but they can be set up again if anyone else joins.

+ Reply to Thread