Prorat

Quote Originally Posted by erdal*2*
    Happy newyear all
    iam looking for Prorat S.E or another undetected trojan
    has some* url or a link?
    My msn/hotmail= [email]dogs22*@hotmail.com[/email]
    Yeah, buy the program at

[url]http://www.prorat.net/products.php[/url]

No one is going to give you links to illegaly download a program in a public forum. Either use the free version, buy the paid for version, use another free trojan (why does everyone keep asking about this damn prorat), or download the full version off bittorrent (and no, i'm not going to give you a link), if you dont know how to use bittorrent then you have no chance using a trojan.

yup thats correct everything mike said.. No one is gonan to give you the link.. And pluss the bittorrent ones they dont work.. Soo your gonna to have to buy the program and when you buy it can you share it with us

ok thats fine whit me if you give the 200 $ i will buy it + i wil shared whit you thats a good offer or not

+free trojan clients are detected

nope not paying 200.00 for a program.. Sorry

Prorat

Quote Originally Posted by erdal*2*
    +free trojan clients are detected
    All trojans are detected by antivirus programs, whether they are free or paid for versions.

mike*0*... not everyone pay for programs like you .. try remember that.

mike raises a good point... prorat and **.**% of other 'pre-packaged' trojans will be picked up by antivirus/antispyware programs, thus completely negating their usefulness.

Try writing a script that autoinstalls without user prompting or ideally user knowledge some sort of other remote access tool... even something like windows remote desktop, pcanywhere, or something to that effect. Your chances of success will greatly increase when you arent detected immediatly.

[url]www.informationleak.com[/url]

EvilThoutZzZ Guest

Exclamation ProRat SE i got it but...

Ok Look i recently got ProRat Se cracked from some guy... yea ill share it with u but its not undetected. U wont find an undetected prorat trojan onless the guy gives to u and only you. The more people have it the more chances it will get cought. Plus if u put it in a torrent, limewire,kazza Anti virus companys will defentily no about this. Common since. Either u buy it or get one from a nice guy that has the undetected one. But hes takking a risk of it being cought. Also Prorat only gives u one year in updates for 200$ witch is BS. But yea i got the SE version ill give it out. ( ITS DETECTED) But you do get reverse connection witch works so u can connect to pc's that have the ip adress **2.*68.*.* whitch is a router... my aim is dsclilruth my msn is [email]mvcmcginnis@msn.com[/email] If u flood me with emails u wont get it just instant message me. And i will help some people work this thing if u need help but i can only do one at a time or when i get the time. Summer is comming so yea i will be able to help more people. Im usally in the yahoo chat rooms (ht_evilthoutz) ok well im at school so im gonna get off pyce

Arrow ProRat v*.* Special Edition

ProRat v*.* Special Edition screen shot [URL="http://img20*.imageshack.us/img20*/***7/untitledlh*.jpg"]http://img20*.imageshack.us/img20*/***7/untitledlh*.jpg[/URL] download [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/**4444*7/ProRat_v*.*se.zip.html"]http://rapidshare.com/files/**4444*7/ProRat_v*.*se.zip.html[/URL]

is it undetected ,so if u send a trojan to some* his virusscan won't detect it?

No. And I wouldn't download it from the link he have you. Since he only popped in here to post ProRat links and he linked to rapidshare instead of the authors homepage. Not to mention he didn't post the password, which is "pro" and it's not a "Special Edition" and it is detectable. It was completely deleted when I uncompressed it.

k i removed it , just download it from [url]www.prorat.net[/url]

+ Reply to Thread