xymon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prorat S.E

Sorry man. It's just hard to tell when downloading something seen as a trojan by most AVs and not know what was done to a non-special version uploaded straight from the authors site without changing the pass.

Anyway to add onto the topic I have unpacked ProRat and made it into the special version. However it doesn't seem to make the exe undetectable only registered. So I'm guessing they pack/protect the exe before it is sent? I don't know. So I'm now looking for something to make it undetectable. Considering the stuff I see in the exe I don't think a hex edit will work. I do have one version already thats have the size of the main exe and not picked up by most AVs. But I haven't even looked at the program to see how you create the server or what options the program gives me so maybe I'm missing something.

If anyone is interested in this reply back and I'll email it to you or upload it somewhere.

Whatsup? I'm a newbie myself but maybe we can both learn something together.

Can a cryptor be used with pro-rat? I know more keylogger/trojans are precrypted and cannot be crypted again

I've tried but failed to make ProRat undetected.

Talking ProRat v2.0 Special Edition

If anyone would like a copy of ProRat v2.0 Special Edition then visit [url]http://www.jfreechat.co.uk[/url] and download from there. I hope this helps.

Prorat SE

[url]http://LinkRemoved[/url]

go ther for prorat SE
    Last edited by MrByte; 10-27-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Edited the link

Quote Originally Posted by superpooper** View Post
    go ther for prorat SE
    Prorat SE is a commercial application. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that (looks like forever), but cracks for commercial software are not welcome here.

If you're fond of spending hours seeking, posting, and exchanging cracks rather that spending these hours on earning ***** and buying the software (which is far more efficient from the economic standpoint), then find a different place and exchange your links untill you're thoroughly satisfied in all respects. But not here, please.

i am charging *5 dollars usd to make servers undetectable

+ Reply to Thread