windows auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to create a detectable trojan undetectable?

Hybrid View

fabioejp Guest

Angry ok

The only ways to turn detectables into undetectables is:
    (This is not shitty stuff)
    Get HEX editor and start hexing, the guy that talk about asm simply shut up over there.

Get several packers and try to combine them.

hex editing is to hard to do, i give up.

Talking

well wat did u except its no just a step. hexing is not hard you just think that hexing is hard
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

Trojan

Quote Originally Posted by fabioejp
    The only ways to turn detectables into undetectables is:
    (This is not shitty stuff)
    Get HEX editor and start hexing, the guy that talk about asm simply shut up over there.

Get several packers and try to combine them.

I can't really understand who you are talking to, but

"the guy that talk about asm simply shut up over there"

Simply shut up about ASM? ASM (well actually machine code) is what makes up every binary program on computers and IS what you are hex editing, so you can't just ignore it and tell him to shut up. Actually I can't understand much of what you wrote, so I could have totally misinterpreted that. BTW, what you said about using two packers, well antivirus programs include packed and unpaced versions of the viruses/trojans in their detections, so this would only work if you uses a small, unknown packer or made your own.

carlo Guest

mike*0*

Hi again mike.

Although as you may notice im quite good at this kind of thing but you mentioned that you can drop trojans through telnet if they have an open port that you can telnet. Would you by anychance know how to do this?

Thanks

Carlo

Telnet

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Hi again mike.

Although as you may notice im quite good at this kind of thing but you mentioned that you can drop trojans through telnet if they have an open port that you can telnet. Would you by anychance know how to do this?

Thanks

Carlo
    If they are running a telnet server (or some sort of server that will handle your connection correctly), then you telnet to the port it is listening on, issue the correct commands to transfer a file accross, then depending on how much access you have, enter a command to run the file on their computer or put it in a directory included in startup. I think I may have worded my post "drop a trojan in through an open port", they have to have a server running as with anything like this, and not many people do.

+ Reply to Thread