mrtg
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to create a detectable trojan undetectable?

spam

Quote Originally Posted by sansvirus
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    You went through the whole process of joining this forum just to say THAT? Man, you must have way too much time on your hands if you are signing up to forums just to post some random spam.

Quote Originally Posted by sansvirus View Post
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    hahah your right mike i think he went throught to much trouble just to tell people war lol he must be damn bored.

making trojans undetectable is simple once u get the hang of it,ive been doing it for a few years,here is a scan for a bifrost server i undetected.If anyone is interested in a undetected server from me email me, [email]squidderuds@**********[/email]

[IMG]http://i*7.tinypic.com/2rxfekl.jpg[/IMG]

there is a program that i think is one of the best out there to make a trojan or keylogger undetectable.

your Homework is " Themida"

Also for the newbiews,windows XP has it's own packer and is pretty good.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

lol themida adds a megabyte to your servers,and also windows built in "packer" isnt a packer,its a binder,called iexpress,and it wont make your files undetectable,possibly at scan time,but not at runtime.

Themida worked in making my Poison Ivy RAT undetected.
    Does anyone know if PC Guard for Win*2 would do an even better job at that?

Now I'm trying to bind a game hack loader exe to my server build exe using Trendy Nigger Binder *.0b, but the output exe file gets detected by AV scans...

Quote Originally Posted by r4g*dSkillz View Post
    Themida worked in making my Poison Ivy RAT undetected.
    Does anyone know if PC Guard for Win*2 would do an even better job at that?

Now I'm trying to bind a game hack loader exe to my server build exe using Trendy Nigger Binder *.0b, but the output exe file gets detected by AV scans...
    Hey man,
    Have a link for Themida ? PI Is one of my favs. =)

In my opinion themida is one of the best out there right now.
    As far as trendy nigger,when you save the file,"do not save it with a .exe at the end,use .jpg or something else.People are very cautious when they see a .exe file
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu View Post
    In my opinion themida is one of the best out there right now.
    As far as trendy nigger,when you save the file,"do not save it with a .exe at the end,use .jpg or something else.People are very cautious when they see a .exe file
    Didn't I warn you about those Hotmail scam pages? Last time I'm gonna say this...

Talking Answer

Hey people, i am looking for a Tool to convert my .exe Trojan in another one wich looks more good, if is possible to be .JPG is great but i think is very hard , anyway nozf*r4tu i see you post something about .jpg trojan/virus/keylogger , can you tell me more about this ? I understand i can do my keylogger in .src & .msi , looks more better than .exe , but i need another format if is possible, thanks for your time

help me!!!

need to create a undetectable virius but i am a nube

removing is one thing, but detection is another thing. It also really depends on which trojan and which OS. There is a trojan for unix/linux which is very hard to detect. As far as i'm aware, theres only one tool to find that specific trojan. Its a very rare trojan, actually its a lot more than a simple trojan. It does not sit and listen on a port like other trojans, it does not show up on any process listing, it only shows up with its antidode. This trojan is called KIS (kernel intrusion system) made by 0ptyx. Its by far the most advanced trojan tool i have ever seen. It acutally sits inside the kernel itself. Even IDS cannot pick up the setup of this trojan. On the other hand, normal users have nothing to fear, since the trojan KIS is used very rarely and its target is mainly very high security boxes. I have never heard of this trojan infecting a home user, or even a small private company.

For the normal common trojans on windows systems, there are some excellent tools to remove them. I always recomend a look at aswell as getting adaware. Netstat is also helpful, since it shows which ports are in st On the other hand, on windows it normally takes user error to get infected by a trojan, as in lack of antivirus, lack of knowledge, by just clickin on files where you have no idea what they are etc.....
    Last edited by gordo; 07-26-2009 at 10:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread