monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Key logger?

Key logger?

I've seen lots of posts claiming they have them, but who actaully has one that can post a DL link?

Keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    I've seen lots of posts claiming they have them, but who actaully has one that can post a DL link?
    [url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm[/url]

That is just one site that allows you to download keyloggers, google or using the search button would have found this and many more quicker than asking here though.

Humm..nice post,can you give me more sugesst about it

Keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by work*e
    Humm..nice post,can you give me more sugesst about it
    That site basically offers downloads of keyloggers that send you logged keys. It's really not that hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    That site basically offers downloads of keyloggers that send you logged keys. It's really not that hard to understand.
    Mike,Do you know about keylogger can send it by email target,Like Magic PS.

Keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by work*e
    Mike,Do you know about keylogger can send it by email target,Like Magic PS.
    I dont know what you mean, "mail target", but all those keyloggers on that site email you to your email account the logged keys.

www.needapassword.com

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyOne
    Keyloggers are a great way to get people's passwords. I use them all the time. They can be a little difficult to configure properly if you are not very computer literate. That's where I can help. I am not a hacker and have never claimed to be. I only help people do things that they do not have the time or knowledge to do for themselves. You can visit my website if you'd like for me to help you with this.

[url]www.needapassword.com[/url]

Thanks.
    What you're saying about helping people with stuff they don't have the knwledge to do is good, then you say that you have never claimed to be a hacker. But after that, you post a link to your needapassword site. You said that you are not a hacker and just help with keyloggers etc, but on your site it says

"We provide you with access to web-based e-mail accounts. This is done by obtaining the subjects current password without them knowing about it."

Which is the total opposite of claiming to not be a hacker, actually, that was true, you're not a hacker, you are just a scammer. There are hundreds of these "password recovery sites", everyone knows to just ignore them. If it was that easy to just hack into accounts, don't you think everyone would be doing it.

keylogger

That is correct. I am not a hacker, but neither am I a scammer. Can you not obtain someone's email account password without changing via a keylogger? So stop being STUPID and start THINKING before you speak.
    What, you expect people to PAY you to send someone a keylogger? BTW your needapassword.com site is not responding so I can't check now, but I remember that the site was a scam, and claimed to be able to get passwords by more ways than just using keyloggers.

Quote Originally Posted by www.knowthetruth.info
    How long will it take to get the password?
    The time it takes is based off of how often the subject checks their e-mail. Since I must send them an e-mail that has to be opened by them, it is solely dependent upon how long it takes them to open it. I have gotten passwords back in a matter of minutes to * months later.
    That was from your knowthetruth.info site. So we have to wait for the victim to open their email. This means that you are either sending them some sort of keylogger or just trying some social engineering to get it back. Either way, it is not "hacking" and people should not have to pay for it. Ok, so I admit that both your sites are not scams, but social engineering and trojans are something that anyone could do, especially if you use a "public" keylogger, one that's detected and will be blocked by email services' AV scanners. The only way that you could get the passwords back that I would consider worth paying for is if you exploited some vulnerability in sending the email, like XSS and it would get the passwords just by them clicking one link, but just sending a keylogger is something any n00b can do.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 02-12-2006 at 04:22 AM.

spam

Here's one problem I see. I have been using the name SneakyOne on the net for about 8 years when I began getting passwords. I created a very successful business with hundreds of satisfied ********s. Due to the popularity of my site and advertisements, others began claiming to be me and created copies of my website with a few variations. They even copied my guestbook comments, created similar email addresses, etc. This became very confusing for people in knowing who they were dealing with. Unfortunately, many of those fake site were scams, thus giving me a bad name. For a while I even quit using the name SneakyOne and Email Surveillance Services. The knowthetruth site you mentioned is one of those fake sites being run out of china. [url]www.needapassword.com[/url] is up and running just fine but some ip addresses have been blocked from it do to abuse. If you cannot access it just let me know.

Yes, I charge people for my time for keyloggers, login screens, etc. This work is very time consuming and there is cost associated with hosting those types of services. I maintain that if someone can remotely install a keylogger and successfully have it email or ftp logs to them, then that is wonderful and they do not need my help. Unfortunately, there are many who do not have those skill or maybe just dont want to spend the time figuring it out. If that describes you, then I will do it for you - it's that simple. I don't know why everyone is trying to make it complicated, accuse me of scamming, and badmouth me for helping others.

If you or anyone else wishes to donate your time helping people for free, be my guest - but I"m not a charity service. I'm a real person with a real life you has to pay real bills.

Sincerely,

SneakyOne

[url]www.needapassword.com[/url]
    Whether it's a good service or not, you have spammed this out about 7 times on the main section of this forum. I accept the part about helping people without enough time/knowledge to do this themself, but you have spammed this through this whole forum, diverting attention from USEFUL posts about hacking, you bring up to the top some old posts that were totally useless and n00b when they were first posted. I don't care whether you are providing a service to people who don't have the time to do it themself, this is spam and I am probably going to send a pm and ask for you to be banned, we have better things to discuss on here than "password recovery services" and don't like it when someone spams this whole section moving posts we actually CARE about down the bottom. Trojans and keyloggers are something anyone even reading this forum knows how to do, I have helped enough people with them, if you had found some secret exploit in the email services that only you knew about, which would get you the passwords then I would not have cared about this being posted everywhere, but I have seen hundreds of these "services" before and I am not going to waste my time even talking about them. There are many threads on this forum about how to use trojans and fake pages, so no one is going to pay for it.

I'm a real person with a real life you has to pay real bills.
    Well this forum is not here to fund your life, either stop spamming and do things properly in this forum or find somewhere to take ***** off n00bs.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 02-15-2006 at 04:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread