hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trojan around AGV?

Red face trojan around AGV?

HI its me again so far no one has been able to help me but I think I can hack tha admin accout on my boyfriends computer with a trojan only problem is I cant get a trojan in due to AGV on win XP! Any adviceor should I just give up and beg for someone to hack his e mail to get his password! Please help!

Talking

Hack him on the bed
    Proxy List [URL="http://proxy.5vn.com"]proxy.5vn.com[/URL]
    Check IP Country [URL="http://ip.5vn.com"]ip.5vn.com[/URL]
    Wallpapers Game - Girl - Photo [URL="http://www.freezewall.com"]www.freezewall.com[/URL]

Thumbs up -

Quote Originally Posted by Halo_bird
    HI its me again so far no one has been able to help me but I think I can hack tha admin accout on my boyfriends computer with a trojan only problem is I cant get a trojan in due to AGV on win XP! Any adviceor should I just give up and beg for someone to hack his e mail to get his password! Please help!
    just install a keylogger and get the pass i mean install it on his comp and check it wen hes not around.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

_

Quote Originally Posted by Halo_bird
    If you want to get the admin password on windows xp, then you could just use a brute forcer like cain & abel or lc5, they would take a while but definitely get the password. I would help you if it wasn't for the fact that it's not your own computer and you have no right to his account, he was the one who paid for it, not you. I'm not saying that everything I do is totally legal, it's just not good to go into a public forum and expect people to give you details on cracking windows passwords. If you say you are trying to hack the admin account on his computer, then why did you try to install a trojan on it? That just seems totally pointless to me, when you actually have access to it.

>"Any adviceor should I just give up and beg for someone to hack his e mail"

If you do that you will not get any help, because there are no methods/programs available to hack into email accounts at all, you will probably just start another spam thread. If you hadnt noticed, these posts asking to hack an email account never get a reply. The best way to get his password for xp would be to use cain, or use pwdump2 and then crack the password at home, then it would probably be the one he uses for everything. You should probably have a look at their websites if you're interested.

+ Reply to Thread