Hey i am maken a new program it is called AIM hacker it cost *0.00 because of the codeing and stuff.. But read below it is almost done ill let you guys know when its done

Basically what my program does, is you send to to a person you want there pass. You say something like "type in the correct stuff and you cna get whoever you want's pass". The program looks like a crack and asks for ther sn, the victims sn, as well as there pass. When they type in all of this and clicks connet, it looks like it is cracking the sn of who they hate, but in reality there info gets sent to my server. When the info gets there it is stored ina directory, where anyone (like you) can easly find there username in my directory then read up there info and BAM your in there aim account. My old version was based on connecting your computer to there computer, but didnt work because i had to update the person's ip everytime that wanted to use it.This is aa VERY EFFICIENT PROGRAM and i think one of the best. The program cost *0.00 because of it iVERY professional and efficient. I will post screenshots of it and stuff when I am done making it.. And this is for AIM