ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Program for scripting trojans.

Thumbs up Program for scripting trojans.

can someone tell me a good program which is used to script trojans beacuase i m so new to scripting and i dont know wat to do . or is there another way you can script em?? probably need some tutorials to script trojans too , so if u can help me it would be great.

Thanks.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

Trojans

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    can someone tell me a good program which is used to script trojans beacuase i m so new to scripting and i dont know wat to do . or is there another way you can script em?? probably need some tutorials to script trojans too , so if u can help me it would be great.

Thanks.
    What do you mean, "script trojans"? It doesn't make any sense, scripts are sets of commands that are interpreted and run by another program. If you mean you want to program and make trojans, then go and learn c++ then you will probably give up when you realise that you actually have to put some effort in, and that there's no "good program" that will just make trojans.

-

umm ok i am new to this stuff so i didnt know wat i could do i mean i dont even know if a trojan is scripted or how it is made. you got any sites that offer a c++ downloads?
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

if u wan VB6 pm me.

Hmm IRC (Internet Realy Chat..)

Im On quakenet and Ive seen pepole gives out virus links and dont even know it.. when you click at det link.. the link is usual [url]www.something.de/heaton.jpg[/url] and when u click it u get the virus for your self.. how do they make that?

It would be greate to make a spam script..when pepole click at my link they get a no-danger virus and spam some heh ..

+ Reply to Thread