munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Novell password thingy

Novell password thingy

Hey i got a Labtop i got from my school but it has the Novell password thing and a teachers name soo i need a password.. ANd i am wondering is there anyway i can get the password? Or change the password or something during start up? I try reinstall XP on it but it did not work.. Would not intall and yes it has windows XP on it I am wondering if anyone knows how i can get log into the pc?

Password

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    Hey i got a Labtop i got from my school but it has the Novell password thing and a teachers name soo i need a password.. ANd i am wondering is there anyway i can get the password? Or change the password or something during start up? I try reinstall XP on it but it did not work.. Would not intall and yes it has windows XP on it I am wondering if anyone knows how i can get log into the pc?
    What do you mean by "novell password thing". You need to be more specific.

well when i try to get onto the pc the Novell log in thing comes up.. With the teachers name but i dont have a password soo i cant sign in..

Is that better?

Novell

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    well when i try to get onto the pc the Novell log in thing comes up.. With the teachers name but i dont have a password soo i cant sign in..

Is that better?
    What novell log in thing? Novell is "an American high-technology corporation specializing in network operating systems such as Novell NetWare and Linux", so you will have to specify exactly what novell program is coming up tht needs a login. Actually I doubt I woukd be able to solve this problem, but if you post what the program is that needs a password, other people may be able to help you.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 01-14-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Umm it just says Novell i think the labtop is at my friends house.. He wants me to fix it for him..

he mean that the novell security. like they use in school to block you form going in to certain sites and blocks u from using the control panel and all of that stuff like they use it in schhol.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

NOooooo i dont mean that.. Ok see when i start the PC up the Novell password thing pops up.. I have to have a password to sign in.. But the teachers name is in the username but i need a password for i can get onto the pc..

Do you get me know??

well i know wat i m talking bout cuz i already had that security software wen i was in school and you can log on as students too. and teachers they give u ur username at the begganing of the schhol year and u gotaa chose ur pass its probably ur id. but idk bout teachers.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

+ Reply to Thread