munin
Closed Thread

Thread: Hacking a RuneScape Pass

Hacking a RuneScape Pass

Hey,

I'm so new to keylogging that it's not even funny. I have a ex-friend on the popular MMORPG that recently hacked my account and stole all my items. I wish to know how to put a keylogger in an e-mail to him, so that when he opens it or clicks on a hyperlink in the e-mail, it installs a keylogger on his computer and sends me what he types to my e-mail. Can anybody tell me how to do this? Mostly the part about adding it to an e-mail. Thanks.

_

Quote Originally Posted by Blubber
    Hey,

I'm so new to keylogging that it's not even funny. I have a ex-friend on the popular MMORPG that recently hacked my account and stole all my items. I wish to know how to put a keylogger in an e-mail to him, so that when he opens it or clicks on a hyperlink in the e-mail, it installs a keylogger on his computer and sends me what he types to my e-mail. Can anybody tell me how to do this? Mostly the part about adding it to an e-mail. Thanks.
    First of all, the only way he could have hacked your account was if you had done something to give it away, like running random executables, or sending away your password, there's no secret hacking program with the ability to just "hack" any sort of account, it's *********ly just not possible.

"I wish to know how to put a keylogger in an e-mail to him"

Are you seriously telling me that you don't know how to attach a keylogger to an email? Click the attach button. A few things to remember:

*. Most email providers (like hotmail) scan for viruses/trojans, so if you attach a keylogger, it will be detected and he won't be able to download it.

2. He has to run the keylogger, it will not just install itself without him running it first, after he's downloaded it.

*. ANY KEYLOGGER you find on the internet will be DETECTED, so if he has any sort of antivirus running he will just detect and delete it, then laugh at your weak attempt of keylogging him.

Of course if you hosted it then sent a link, the email can't scan it. I am not going to give you step by step instructions on using keyloggers; any n00b can understand tutorials you can find on google, or the tutorials included in the .zip you got the keylogger in. Once you have a keylogger server, it's easy to just rename it and send it out. I would not even be answering this if you hadn't of said that he stole your account first.
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 01-18-2006 at 04:07 PM.

Closed Thread