Hiya

I know you have probably heard this one before and a number of times! But I am looking to get into my e-mail account. I got a letter from my e-mail provider; yahoo on Dec 20th saying my password has been changed. However, I never changed my password. It all seems none of my information has been changed. However, I have no clue what my Birthday on yahoo is, odd! I know that if someone did hack my account, they are not able to change it, other then that I am lost on what the hell I did for my birth date! I e-mail yahoo to see if they could help and that is how I found out for sure it was my birthday that did not match! I was wondering if someone could help me regain my account, I have had it for 7 years. Also, I do not have any ***** to use on programs to get my password. I am also wondering if anyone knows how to change the birthday on the account, so this never happens to me again? I am also very incompetent when it comes to computers and these types of things! If anyone can help me, thanks!

Bunny 4