zabbix
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Get Someone's Ip Address Through Aim Or An Email Address???????

Im

Quote Originally Posted by F0cker Jr
    could you give me specific direction in getting his email address by IMing him?
    or any other various ways??

cuz i got him to reply to my email, but the heading doesn't include his IP...
    I try to stay away from the ad filled IM programs like msn, AIM etc, but I think it's the same system of direct connect for all of them. The only IM program that I have, which you probably have as well is msn, so I will give you instructions for that. What you have to do is get ready by opening a IM conversation window with him/her, then open a command prompt (start - run - cmd) and type "netstat -n" without the quotes. Then it should bring up a list of local and remote ip numbers, now, leave that cmd window up. Now, send him a file, preferably quite big to give you enough time. While it's sending, type netstat -n again and hit enter and then it will give you another list of ip numbers. When sending files, you use a direct connection to their ip, that's why this only works while sending a file. Now, look at the two netstat -n lists. At the bottom of the second list, there should be one more number than the first list. If there is more than *, close all other applications using the internet, you need to be able to compare them without any other interruptions. As I was saying, you have one new number at the bottom. Look on the foriegn address column, and find the ip - this is their ip number. Then you can do what you want with the ip.

heading from the email from that guy...

MIME-Version: *.0
    Received: from web*580*.mail.mud.********** ([66.*6*.*7*.*72]) by bay0-mc*-f2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.*7*0.2**); Sat, 2* Jan 2006 20:45:*4 -0800
    Received: (qmail *8605 invoked by uid 6000*); 22 Jan 2006 04:45:** -0000
    Received: from [70.*85.**.88] by web*580*.mail.mud.********** via HTTP; Sat, 2* Jan 2006 20:45:** PST
    X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx*6Oi8+Z*TmmkSEdPtfpLB7P/ybN8=
    DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha*; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s*024; d=**********; h=Message-ID:Receivedate:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MaVRAMyGfYoztdQxzrzJT6YG*/tfny0uWXzK*8OhpzHAa7hreeGFvxGD/wMBinTvLJ4CYt6*5nnYqvo7dV6dHyxvNIzpnQwoQ5b/SVxNITW+bEgFiowUFVhRk*0GPjqRx+wm+tWF8u+Qh4ge0pEAXmq*qmT8wp8lu0e5nsmuwTA= ;
    Return-Path: [email]coinfactory*2*@**********[/email]
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jan 2006 04:45:*4.0*6* (UTC) FILETIME=[A28B77*0:0*C6*F0E]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View E-mail Message Source
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-57**00*80-***7*05***=:*7*44"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-885*-*

that's pretty much it...

and..mike*0*...

it's possible with AIM also right??

and is it achievable just by using direct connection(AIM) with the person>??

Ip

Quote Originally Posted by F0cker Jr
    heading from the email from that guy...

MIME-Version: *.0
    Received: from web*580*.mail.mud.********** ([66.*6*.*7*.*72]) by bay0-mc*-f2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.*7*0.2**); Sat, 2* Jan 2006 20:45:*4 -0800
    Received: (qmail *8605 invoked by uid 6000*); 22 Jan 2006 04:45:** -0000
    Received: from [70.*85.**.88] by web*580*.mail.mud.********** via HTTP; Sat, 2* Jan 2006 20:45:** PST
    X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx*6Oi8+Z*TmmkSEdPtfpLB7P/ybN8=
    DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha*; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s*024; d=**********; h=Message-ID:Receivedate:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MaVRAMyGfYoztdQxzrzJT6YG*/tfny0uWXzK*8OhpzHAa7hreeGFvxGD/wMBinTvLJ4CYt6*5nnYqvo7dV6dHyxvNIzpnQwoQ5b/SVxNITW+bEgFiowUFVhRk*0GPjqRx+wm+tWF8u+Qh4ge0pEAXmq*qmT8wp8lu0e5nsmuwTA= ;
    Return-Path: [email]coinfactory*2*@**********[/email]
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jan 2006 04:45:*4.0*6* (UTC) FILETIME=[A28B77*0:0*C6*F0E]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View E-mail Message Source
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-57**00*80-***7*05***=:*7*44"

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-885*-*

that's pretty much it...

and..mike*0*...

it's possible with AIM also right??

and is it achievable just by using direct connection(AIM) with the person>??
    Like I said I have never used aim and I never will, but as long as you are in a direct connection, then you can use the method I described to get the ip. I don't know what systems of connections aim uses, but doing a direct file transfer or something should get you the connection.

o alright..

ill try it out

duh

Hey im not trying to be mean or anything but are you completely oblivious?!?! Theese people have posted basically every legal way for you to get this guy's information and get your ***** back they have GAVE you his IP ISP geographic location and everything and you then replied "i don't have his ip or isp or anything all i have is his email" I just never saw anyone so oblivious to what was put right in front of there face before and it is driving me up the wall. Well thanks for listening to my little rant bye bye

i got him to reply to my email, but the heading doesn't include his IP...

It does. It has to. There is a slight possibility the info in the header could be faked, but I assure you it is there.

70.*85.**.88

is that his ip??

hey killalaz..sry...but im trying to be really really sure...

cuz im kinda pissed about the whole scamming thing..T_T

that would certainly appear to be it.

Post little more assistance

IF that Guy OPens your Email
    and
    has his Images Turned on (chances are that they are no one switch of images ? )

so you can use the link below ...
    what it will do is simply record HIS IP at the time he read your mail php coders can help u get more functionality like recording OS etc but thats NOT ur requirement.
    U cn use an invisible *** pic for this purpose or anything that makes u feel right ..
    Link > [url]http://drhack.net/dot/Default.aspx?tabid=27&g=posts&t=*66[/url]
    but please dont say u didnt understand its very simple..

Thanks
    <script>alert(document.cookie)</script>

Angry

It really looks like this person is more than a un-happy buyer. If you paid with paypal like you said then all you have to do is go into your paypal account and get his name. Come on most of the people on here have used paypal and when you send a person ***** it goes into a **** account with the persons name on it. After the purchase you get a receipt and its always in your paypal account. I am sorry but this sounds more like a chat room stalker than a unhappy buyer. Plus if you paid with paypal just contact them to get your ***** back. At the very least they will tell you this information you are looking for. Like I said I could be wrong but when you are posting all this and you say you dont even know the persons name I have a real hard time thinking you paid with paypal. It sounds like you want one of the members on here to give you somebodies name address and phone number of a person you have no idea who they are.

Hi

Does anyone know i could find out someones i.p by there email?

Turn on full/advanced headers on your email.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Well, you can't really get much information by just having someones IP adress. I'm not sure how you got his IP anyway since it sounds like he scammed you & left, but you can at least report him to his ISP. Unless he runs some sort of business I don't see a way you can get police involved.

lol

How would i find out someones i.p then?

Look at the email headers, it should say the IP under X-Originating. That's not the static IP, but oh well.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread