ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Get Someone's Ip Address Through Aim Or An Email Address???????

It's worth noting that the X-Originating-IP shouldn't really be trusted. It is added manually by the email client, and can be spoofed easily. Whenever I spoof emails, I usually add a fake IP address to confuse the receiver.

The IP address at the start of the SMTP mail server headers at the top, however, is genuine.

How would i be able to hack someones computer?

How would i be able to hack someones computer?

Find an exploit then exploit it.

Hacking isn't easy, if it was easy no one will be confident enough to use a computer. [URL="http://www.google.com"]Google[/URL] is the best place to start learning, you won't be able to learning hacking in a week, the learning never stops.

But if you google "how to hack computers" you may get some tutorials to follow but you won't learn anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    Find an exploit then exploit it.

Hacking isn't easy, if it was easy no one will be confident enough to use a computer. [URL="http://www.google.com"]Google[/URL] is the best place to start learning, you won't be able to learning hacking in a week, the learning never stops.

But if you google "how to hack computers" you may get some tutorials to follow but you won't learn anything.
    Don't even answer questions like that -- there is no answer. It's like asking "What is the meaning of life?".

There are hundreds of ways to exploit systems as complicated as computers. The logical thing to do is to learn about what you're trying to attack.

Similar situation

Bought an item off ebay, paid via paypal, never received item, submitted paypal claim, won claim, paypal says they can't recover any ***** from the seller so I'm SOL. That's it in a nutshell.

Using the "full header" s***ested earlier in this thread, I found this:

Return-Path: <ledzepp02@aol.com>
    Authentication-Results: mta48*.mail.re4.********** from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 64.*2.**7.2 (EHLO imo-m2*.mx.aol.com) (64.*2.**7.2) by mta48*.mail.re4.********** with SMTP; Mon, 07 Jul 2008 2*:5*:*0 -0700
    Received: from [email]Ledzepp02@aol.com[/email] by imo-m2*.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v*8_r*.4.) id r.d6b.2aaf78*7 (*4*22) for <deleted>; Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:5*:26 -0400 (EDT)
    Received: from FWM-D*2 (fwm-d*2.webmail.aol.com [205.*88.*62.8]) by cia-da0*.mx.aol.com (v*2*.5) with ESMTP id MAILCIADA0*7-886a4872f42e2*7; Tue, 08 Jul 2008 00:5*:26 -0400
    References: <deleted>
    To: deleted
    Subject: Re: Receipt for Your Payment to [email]Ledzepp02@aol.com[/email]
    Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 00:5*:26 -0400
    In-Reply-To: <deleted>
    MIME-Version: *.0
    [email]ledzepp02@aol.com[/email]
    Add sender to Contacts
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--------MB_8CAAECE87E500*C_*5A0_5F84_FWM-D*2.sysops.aol.com"
    Received: from 75.72.*78.*55 by FWM-D*2.sysops.aol.com (205.*88.*62.8) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 08 Jul 2008 00:5*:26 -0400
    Message-Id: <8CAAECE87D44FAA-*5A0-2FBB@FWM-D*2.sysops.aol.com>
    Content-Length: 20620

I'm guessing the seller's IP is 64.*2.**7.2. However, when I toss that into that IP address locator giver earlier in this thread, it returns NY city. I thought I was dealing with someone in MN, so is there a chance NY city is where AOL is, not where the seller is?

Any and all info will be helpful, as I'm very new at this. This guy owes me $500.

pintsize, from this ip 75.72.*78.*55 I got Minneapolis Minnesota and the isp is comcast. When someone switches from aol to another isp like comcast, they can keep their old aol identity. You can even log into aol through their comcast connection, effectively changing their ip, using aol as a proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    pintsize, from this ip 75.72.*78.*55 I got Minneapolis Minnesota and the isp is comcast. When someone switches from aol to another isp like comcast, they can keep their old aol identity. You can even log into aol through their comcast connection, effectively changing their ip, using aol as a proxy.
    Ahhh, thanks gordo. So, can I call up a police station near him and file a report using the IP address, and then use that report to get aol/comcast to give me his contact info?

Give it a try.

Get someones IP Address

Can I get someones IP Address ?
    The answer is both yes and maybe, and it may not do you any good. Try this tool to find someones IP Address.

check this tool [URL="http://www.myiptest.com/staticpages/index.php/how-about-you"]http://www.myiptest.com/staticpages/index.php/how-about-you [/URL]

Thanks for this post.yes you can get the someone's ip address by getting the details through ur administrator. And you can give the domain name & chk the ip address from [URL="http://www.ip-details.com/"]http://www.ip-details.com/[/URL]

Mercury, the link you posted had geographic locate function that placed me 700 miles away. There was another that placed me less than a mile away, but hasn't been up for awhile.

I tried getting an IP through email. It really depends on their email server, I know you can't IP's from guys with gmail accounts but if they have their own website domain like [email]john@johnscomputers.com[/email] you can probably view their IP in the headers somewhere if you click view original (in gmail).

I used this script [url]www.whatstheirip.com[/url] to get my competitors IP address's and I blocked them from viewing my website, worked like a charm

I need serious help!

!!!!READ THIS!!!!!

Please if there is anyone on this Site, that is good at *****ing I.P. address PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help Me i made a group page to Honor a young girl Trinity Bates From Bundaberg in Australia Queensland who was Killed by a ** Year old Boy My Group was made to Say that Australia is To soft and we Need to Reinstate the Death Penalty Lethal Injection To Sickos like This Trinity Bates was only 8, He Abducted her from her home Took her to a drain 2 Doors down and Did GOD knows what to her she was found Stuffed in the Drain Dead 2 hours later they caught the sicko who was helping the police in finding the body (Bundaberg is a Small Town) and Today 2* Minutes ago Now i've had a Sicko Come onto my Website Saying "She Deserved it" and Hacked my Group and Posted Photos of the girl with *Breaths* Two Dicks coming Beside her face he says "His is the one on The Right" i REALLY REALLY! want this guys I.P. Address but im not Wizz Kid at This Stuff... But i know alot of you Boys,Girls,Women,Men! are very good with this Kind of Thing PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!! This is the Link to the Group Page on Facebook, I Feel That Our Police in Australia Just Arn't as Smart as the ones who either Taught themselves Please Help I Will be Posting This ON EVER Forum Site With The Similiar Search Results (How To find Someones I.P. Address) Please Help...

THE LINK IS!
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=*5*8*085**0*&ref=search&sid=678862686.207*****7*..*[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by **craig** View Post
    !!!!READ THIS!!!!!

Please if there is anyone on this Site, that is good at *****ing I.P. address PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help Me i made a group page to Honor a young girl Trinity Bates From Bundaberg in Australia Queensland who was Killed by a ** Year old Boy My Group was made to Say that Australia is To soft and we Need to Reinstate the Death Penalty Lethal Injection To Sickos like This Trinity Bates was only 8, He Abducted her from her home Took her to a drain 2 Doors down and Did GOD knows what to her she was found Stuffed in the Drain Dead 2 hours later they caught the sicko who was helping the police in finding the body (Bundaberg is a Small Town) and Today 2* Minutes ago Now i've had a Sicko Come onto my Website Saying "She Deserved it" and Hacked my Group and Posted Photos of the girl with *Breaths* Two Dicks coming Beside her face he says "His is the one on The Right" i REALLY REALLY! want this guys I.P. Address but im not Wizz Kid at This Stuff... But i know alot of you Boys,Girls,Women,Men! are very good with this Kind of Thing PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!! This is the Link to the Group Page on Facebook, I Feel That Our Police in Australia Just Arn't as Smart as the ones who either Taught themselves Please Help I Will be Posting This ON EVER Forum Site With The Similiar Search Results (How To find Someones I.P. Address) Please Help...

THE LINK IS!
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=*5*8*085**0*&ref=search&sid=678862686.207*****7*..*[/url]
    To protect the rights of everyone, some of the guilty slip through the cracks. On my local news, there was a story about a homeless man. This uh, person, raped and killed a *2 year old girl in **77 and confessed. Why he is out now, I don't know. Perhaps you could try vigilantism?

Need help getting IP address

Hi Everyone,

I'm having the same problem with someone my dad paid ***** to through PayPal, but he never received his item. I went to the email the person sent my dad and looked at the headers. But I am not sure what the ISP and IP address is of the person is. I pasted the header below. Can someone help me? Thank you

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0

Received: from smtp*2*.mailperimeter.com ([66.**5.225.40] RDNS failed) by kanaloa.RPHawaii.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.*7*0.**5*);

Mon, 7 Jun 20*0 02:20:*0 -*000

Received: by smtp*2*.mailperimeter.com

id *58EC*2B25B; Mon, 7 Jun 20*0 02:20:*0 -*000 (HST)

X-Spam-Checker-Version: Intercept v*.0

X-Spam-Intercept: No, hits=0.* required=7.5 tests=BAYES_40=-0.00*,

FM_NO_STYLE=0.*,HTML_MESSAGE=0.00*,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.000*,

T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.0* autolearn=no

X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.* required=7.5 tests=BAYES_40,FM_NO_STYLE,

HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD shortcircuit=no autolearn=no

Received: from pop-siberian.atl.sa.earthlink.net (pop-siberian.atl.sa.earthlink.net [207.6*.**5.7*])

by smtp*2*.mailperimeter.com with ESMTP id EDE*2*2B2**

for <MY DAD's EMAIL>; Mon, 7 Jun 20*0 02:20:24 -*000 (HST)

Received: from host-67-2*2-25*-58.twlakes.net ([67.2*2.250.58] helo=mead07*a0e45a7)

by pop-siberian.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtp (Exim *.*6 #*)

id *OLbFg-00058x-00; Mon, 07 Jun 20*0 08:*6:25 -0400

Message-ID: <FA8BF**57EC54F00*7B6EF*46852*2*4@mead07*a0e45a7>

From: "Musical Instrument Repair Shop" <mirs@earthlink.net>

To: <mirs@earthlink.net>

Subject: Email

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 20*0 07:*6:*7 -0500

MIME-Version: *.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0*A*_0*CB06**.52CB0A80"

X-Priority: *

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2*00.5***

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2*00.5***

Return-Path: [email]mirs@earthlink.net[/email]

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jun 20*0 *2:20:*0.08*8 (UTC) FILETIME=[D220**60:0*CB06*B]

------=_NextPart_000_0*A*_0*CB06**.52CB0A80

Content-Type: text/plain;

charset="iso-885*-*"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

------=_NextPart_000_0*A*_0*CB06**.52CB0A80

Content-Type: text/html;

charset="iso-885*-*"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

------=_NextPart_000_0*A*_0*CB06**.52CB0A80--
    Last edited by beccahawaii; 06-15-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Took out my dad's email for privacy reasons

+ Reply to Thread