Forgive the second post, however, I ended up with more questions!

I am looking to regain, not hack my account. I am not willing to do anything illegal. And it seems pretty silly to ask anyone to hack a account seeing that they could always change your password again, hint why I never posted my username.

Thank you Mike*0*, even if you where not civil. So, you are saying it is near impossible for someone to hack your account? I really feel what happened is an error somewhere in the system. I am unaware of any Trojans on my computer? Will virus scan pick them up and how do they affect the system? Also, from what I have read, keylogger is something that only figures out passwords use on that computer? I know I have not sent my password to anyone and the only people who use my computer is my family. I also have never answer any scam mail about sending my password out. I am not into hacking and never will be. I have little time on my hands and do not sit in front of a computer all day; however, I do keep my dial-up connection on all the time. If that is any help to you, the only thing I have running is bittorrent. The day that I got the letter saying my password was changed was a day my computer was unhooked and we were on a trip. So do these programs work instantly or do they take time on access your information? Also, lets say it was a Trojan or something like that; will they only work on one account or all?? No other accounts have been changed. I thought that Trojans or things like that had to be download, via opening an attachment to e-mail or things of the nature. The only things I have downloaded recently are codec packs for media player.

I have no ***** to spend, really means, don’t reply to this and say give me $*50 and I will hack your account. Don’t try to send me to some program that was made and say it works. I will not believe you. Just because I have long ears, a fluffy tail, and a little brain does not mean I am easily scammed!

Ok, you say contact yahoo, see the real issue I am having is each time I do the say my birth date is wrong and I seem not to remember which I put down 7 years ago, along with my security question and password to that. I am also wondering if someone crack my account, could they have changed my birth date or no matter how old the account is, yahoo will still not let you change your birth date online? I have had this account since around ***8. Is there anything anyone can s***est to do to be able to contact yahoo on this matter. Yes, I understand, I am an idiot for not know what birthday I put down. Forgive my stupidity of youth.

I am also wondering what you mean by “brute force” hack? Also, I have heard from internet sites that if you add numbers, letters, capital letters, some punctuation and symbols that you are better protect against hacking, is there any truth in this?

Thanks for your time, patience, and consideration on this matter! Also, thank you for any help you have to offer in advance!

Mrs. Bunny 4