network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should Be A Simple Question

Should Be A Simple Question

Hello everyone,

My question has to do with myspace and Im sure alot of you are sick of hearing about it. Personally I cant stand it and do not have one. I will be having to go to court soon against a girl who has accused me and I know she likes to brag about things in her myspace. I am *8 so it is very important that I fight this charge. I do not exactly want to want to hack myspace, but I just want to read information on this girls myspace but you have to be her friend to do that. Obviously I am not her friend. I would be very thankful if someone could help me out here.

Thanks for any help.

have you considered the easy way and made a fake account as some 'hot' guy (since shes a girl) and request an add from there once youve added some of her friends or something like that?

yes, I was planning to do this if there was no other way. I thought with all the holes people say myspace has there would be a way to see her profile without being her friend. I hate myspace and I was really counting on a different way.
    Last edited by TR86; 01-29-2006 at 08:31 PM.

to be honest I only s***ested that method for simplicity as I didnt know how versed you are in web scripting and such. Also because I dont know how to get around that offhand, but Im sure theres a way. link me to the profile so I get the 'private profile' message or whatever and I may be of further help.

[url]www.informationleak.com[/url]

+ Reply to Thread