network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Analize my plan and tell me my flaws

Analize my plan and tell me my flaws

Some times revenge is the only tool and i want revenge at all cost.

Ok, here is my plan.

I Know the personal email address, all relatives, most friends, work email.
    Easily obtained all the email addressed of everyone in workplace. Obtained emails from broadcast emails received. in addition, i obtained email addresses from some of the other peoples isp. In other words, i compiled a broad list of email addresses that could deter pinpointing to one objective as not everyone know the person nor will ever contact them. so any emails could be viewed as spam of some kind.

Now, i plan on broadcasting on email that will appear to come from her to everyone on the list. The email will practically destroy this low life person professionally and socially.

To carry out the plan; laptop in hand, use an open wireless connection from any open networks anywhere in the city or from multiple locations, broadcast this email with some email broadcasting program and get my revenge.

this person will know who did it but the point of it all is not giving this person a way to proove it.

So where is my flaws?

_

Quote Originally Posted by agony
    Some times revenge is the only tool and i want revenge at all cost.

Ok, here is my plan.

I Know the personal email address, all relatives, most friends, work email.
    Easily obtained all the email addressed of everyone in workplace. Obtained emails from broadcast emails received. in addition, i obtained email addresses from some of the other peoples isp. In other words, i compiled a broad list of email addresses that could deter pinpointing to one objective as not everyone know the person nor will ever contact them. so any emails could be viewed as spam of some kind.

Now, i plan on broadcasting on email that will appear to come from her to everyone on the list. The email will practically destroy this low life person professionally and socially.

To carry out the plan; laptop in hand, use an open wireless connection from any open networks anywhere in the city or from multiple locations, broadcast this email with some email broadcasting program and get my revenge.

this person will know who did it but the point of it all is not giving this person a way to proove it.

So where is my flaws?
    I have not read it fully, but I think you are saying that you will send a spoof email from a few people. Most people would believe the "from" address in emails, but email providers like hotmail verify emails from "sender id", which can basically tell you if an email is spoof or not. It would work with smaller email providers though. Also, remember to use bcc instead of the "to" box when sending it, unless you want all the people you sent it to to be aware of who else received an email.

just make sure it will appear to come from her and if youre gonna be going through an anonymous wireless net connection, you may want to spoof your mac address too.

If it gets traced back they can find the IP which would be through the wireless NW signal and in doing so may be able to trace a general location, that is the area in which the signal could be picked up from and when it went out.

Other than that, I think the plans golden.

You may want to spoof the IP anyway just to be sure. This way it shouldnt trace back to the wireless network you used either. Ideally, youd want to make it appear as if it came from the persons machine.

If you arent sure how to do that, heres a hint: Telnet and an smtp server.
    more on that here:
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/anonemail.doc[/url]
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/anonemail.txt[/url]
    (whichever format you prefer.)

so yeah, good luck with that.

mac

Quote Originally Posted by Halla
    just make sure it will appear to come from her and if youre gonna be going through an anonymous wireless net connection, you may want to spoof your mac address too.

If it gets traced back they can find the IP which would be through the wireless NW signal and in doing so may be able to trace a general location, that is the area in which the signal could be picked up from and when it went out.

Other than that, I think the plans golden.

You may want to spoof the IP anyway just to be sure. This way it shouldnt trace back to the wireless network you used either. Ideally, youd want to make it appear as if it came from the persons machine.

If you arent sure how to do that, heres a hint: Telnet and an smtp server.
    more on that here:
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/anonemail.doc[/url]
    [url]http://www.informationleak.net/anonemail.txt[/url]
    (whichever format you prefer.)

so yeah, good luck with that.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that, your mac address could easily give away your identity even if you ******* all other things like email spoofing etc, so make sure you spoof the mac address.

+ Reply to Thread