windows auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have 2 PROBLEMS!!

I have 2 PROBLEMS!!

Ok I have 2 problems here they are:

*) A friend changed his password on myspace and now can't remember it. we know what it is VERY close too, but cant get the exact one.. he has logged in on my computer as well as his but i tried to get back to his homepage of myspace through history but it ask to login. We are also on the same wireless network. He has clicked the link to email his password a thousand times and it won't send the email to him... I know this myspace shit has been beat to death on here so if there is no way to get it just say it and its over.

2) now problem 2... my gf uses the same computer as I, and we both have the college chat thing called facebook.com. However I think she has been talkin to this guy on there, and I do have her password but she deletes (i think she does) the messages while im at class.... Im pretty sure that her and the guy have sumthin worked out on when to message so I wont find out. Is there anyway to check this? I tried history again but if i click message and it has been deleted then it won't show up, however if i click message and it is still in her inbox the message appears.... so i know she is deleting shit she don't want me to see.. any help would be appreciated, thanx

PS... I know ppl are gonna call me a n00b... i am kinda but i know a little and i can follow directions pretty good, sorry if these are stupid questions...

_

Quote Originally Posted by heft
    Ok I have 2 problems here they are:

*) A friend changed his password on myspace and now can't remember it. we know what it is VERY close too, but cant get the exact one.. he has logged in on my computer as well as his but i tried to get back to his homepage of myspace through history but it ask to login. We are also on the same wireless network. He has clicked the link to email his password a thousand times and it won't send the email to him... I know this myspace shit has been beat to death on here so if there is no way to get it just say it and its over.

2) now problem 2... my gf uses the same computer as I, and we both have the college chat thing called facebook.com. However I think she has been talkin to this guy on there, and I do have her password but she deletes (i think she does) the messages while im at class.... Im pretty sure that her and the guy have sumthin worked out on when to message so I wont find out. Is there anyway to check this? I tried history again but if i click message and it has been deleted then it won't show up, however if i click message and it is still in her inbox the message appears.... so i know she is deleting shit she don't want me to see.. any help would be appreciated, thanx

PS... I know ppl are gonna call me a n00b... i am kinda but i know a little and i can follow directions pretty good, sorry if these are stupid questions...
    I don't use myspace, so I can't help you with problem *, but for 2, why don't you just use a keylogger, a simple way to record all keystrokes, you just look back at logs and then know the truth. It is acceptable to do this because it is your computer, and you can do what you like with your own computer.

I thought about that, where can i get a pretty good one and how they tough to use?

keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by heft
    I thought about that, where can i get a pretty good one and how they tough to use?
    Well there are keyloggers that you pay for, these are considered legal and not detected by AV, but are not specifically designed to hide themself from view etc, that's why they are considered legal, just programs to provide security to a home user, not to send to someone to log keys. The keyloggers that I recommend most to people on this site are the trojan type of keyloggers, designed specifically to send and infect someone. If you don't mind being infected with a keylogger then there are hundreds to choose from, for example:

[url]www.elitec0ders.net[/url]

In the keyloggers section. It is your own computer though, so you probably would prefer a clean easy to use keylogging program that you can easily uninstall, well you almost always have to pay for these, so you have to decide between paying ***** and getting a keylogger that will be easy to uninstall, or get a free keylogger that is designed to infect people.

+ Reply to Thread