Thread: ProRat 2.0 SE

Unhappy use prorat victim like proxy

please help me

i cant find how to make my victim to use like a proxy
    my e-mail is [email]hackscrack@**********[/email]

connect thru their computer via telnet and send a proxy. if it is poosibl£
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

prorat

Just upload and execute a preconfigured proxy server and connect through that, you can't upload through telnet, because they only have a specific trojan server running, you can't just telnet to any random computer and have access. BTW I am mike*0*, read my thread in the main forum about why I can't use that username anymore.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*2
    Just upload and execute a preconfigured proxy server and connect through that, you can't upload through telnet, because they only have a specific trojan server running, you can't just telnet to any random computer and have access. BTW I am mike*0*, read my thread in the main forum about why I can't use that username anymore.
    but when i upload and execute proxy server victim will se that
    i need a proxy server that will install silent , so the victim not see that
    if you can tell me what proxy can i use

_

Quote Originally Posted by laurxxx*
    but when i upload and execute proxy server victim will se that
    i need a proxy server that will install silent , so the victim not see that
    if you can tell me what proxy can i use
    No, it depends on what you use. I don't know why you want to use them as a proxy when there are far better proxies (and tor) that have better bandwidth and are more anonymous. I can understand if you wanted to use the victim for ip range scanning for known exploits or something, but just or a proxy, use tor. Remember, you can upload and execute any program, so use your imagination and find something, it could be a ftp server etc.

Talking

No, it depends on what you use. I don't know why you want to use them as a proxy when there are far better proxies (and tor) that have better bandwidth and are more anonymous. I can understand if you wanted to use the victim for ip range scanning for known exploits or something, but just or a proxy, use tor. Remember, you can upload and execute any program, so use your imagination and find something, it could be a ftp server etc.
    yes this is so
    but i think proxy logs all connections
    i know that elite proxy are the best because not keeping logs , but its hard to belive that
    i have some tricks that i want to use and i cant use my ip

-

Quote Originally Posted by laurxxx*
    yes this is so
    but i think proxy logs all connections
    i know that elite proxy are the best because not keeping logs , but its hard to belive that
    i have some tricks that i want to use and i cant use my ip
    Just use tor, it's more reliable and secure than any proxy you will find.

Wink

Just use tor, it's more reliable and secure than any proxy you will find.
    *0x bro
    i will try tor

EvilThoutZzZ Guest

Wink ProRat...

Look proRat is detected by all anti virus's at the moment besides the private edition 2.0 Anyways the SE version on *.* is good even if its detected u still got reverse connection. you should be proud who ever posted the link for the pro rat *.*. Pack or bind it with files maby an anti virus wont pick it up u might get lucky. Pro Rat say they change the code everytime they make a new trojan not sure if i belive that. Anyways u got the se version good mess around with it. You can get past anti virus's its not hard i do it when i have to. The server isnt hard to get off it injects a .dll file in system *2 forget wut its called also opens a process task on task manager. Your anti virus will pick this up. ProRat does not open in SafeMode because insafe mode it doesnt alow to run in safemode. because the safemode blocks off internet and the start up programs. Safe mode opens the only programs it needs to run the PC. So prorat wont work in safe mode. No one will give u the 2.0 version prorat for free. If they did there dumb. Plus it cost them 200$ more people who get it the more it will be cought. So yea ur lucky for having ProRat*.* SE version it can connect to routers with the ip of **2.*68.*.* so yea be happy i am....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EvilThoutZzZ
    Look proRat is detected by all anti virus's at the moment besides the private edition 2.0 Anyways the SE version on *.* is good even if its detected u still got reverse connection. you should be proud who ever posted the link for the pro rat *.*. Pack or bind it with files maby an anti virus wont pick it up u might get lucky. Pro Rat say they change the code everytime they make a new trojan not sure if i belive that. Anyways u got the se version good mess around with it. You can get past anti virus's its not hard i do it when i have to. The server isnt hard to get off it injects a .dll file in system *2 forget wut its called also opens a process task on task manager. Your anti virus will pick this up. ProRat does not open in SafeMode because insafe mode it doesnt alow to run in safemode. because the safemode blocks off internet and the start up programs. Safe mode opens the only programs it needs to run the PC. So prorat wont work in safe mode. No one will give u the 2.0 version prorat for free. If they did there dumb. Plus it cost them 200$ more people who get it the more it will be cought. So yea ur lucky for having ProRat*.* SE version it can connect to routers with the ip of **2.*68.*.* so yea be happy i am....
    ok
    this is a easy way to make it undetected
    unpack server with upx (upx -d) and after that crypt with Daemon Crypt V2 Public (without option "AV killer ON")
    but wen the file is executated some AV detects dll , server drop 2 dll that are detected
    enjoy

ProRat 2.0 SE

hey all, a friend was searching ProRat 2.0 SE and the only version i found was this working link u posted for version *.8, so just want to say thx.
    Last edited by ANARCH„; 03-08-2006 at 02:03 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ANARCH„
    hey all, a friend was searching ProRat 2.0 SE and the only version i found was this working link u posted for version *.8, so just want to say thx.
    is'nt *.8 , this is *.* SE fix*8

link to ProRat 2.0 SE

I have found it ProRat 2.0 SE :d

here is the link : [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/*5*0*08*/ProRat_2.0_SE.rar.html[/url]
    and the pass to arhive is : qwerty

have fun !

will try this, thx
    Last edited by ANARCH„; 03-09-2006 at 06:52 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by andrey0*
    I have found it ProRat 2.0 SE :d

here is the link : [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/*5*0*08*/ProRat_2.0_SE.rar.html[/url]
    and the pass to arhive is : qwerty

have fun !
    verry nice , but isn't prorat 2.0 this is prorat *.8 public edition and i think it was bind with a server file because it have 4,*0 mg
    dont post here if is not prorat 2.0

Closed Thread