hyperic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @Mike*0*

again

Quote Originally Posted by Darla
    Hey Mike, wow.. maybe I did something wrong, because it says Private Message Unread. Humm that's weird. I'll try it again. Lets see what happens.

No, if you tried it again it hasn't reached me. Try viewing my profile then sending it, so you get the exact username right.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    No, if you tried it again it hasn't reached me. Try viewing my profile then sending it, so you get the exact username right.
    Okay, yeap I'm doing something wrong. Trying it again. Thanks Mike.

Talking

I stink at this. I sent another one but I'm new at all this stuff so I guess I'm doing something wrong. I'd send you my email address but I don't want everyone 2 have it. They say.. blondes are dum... :0) But I'm far from being a dum blonde yet I feel like one now.. Roflmao

Exclamation wonderful

[EMAIL="sesco*4*@fastermail.com"]sesco*4*@fastermail.com[/EMAIL]Hello mike,
    Am new on this site & i'm in need of ur help.To start with ,am an average computer literate & am interested in hacking & cracking, just 4 fun. As a matter of fact knowledge is power. Pls is there a way out?...thx .

_

Quote Originally Posted by sideface
    [EMAIL="sesco*4*@fastermail.com"]sesco*4*@fastermail.com[/EMAIL]Hello mike,
    Am new on this site & i'm in need of ur help.To start with ,am an average computer literate & am interested in hacking & cracking, just 4 fun. As a matter of fact knowledge is power. Pls is there a way out?...thx .
    Well if you want my help you will have to contact me, either by pm or email, I don't have time to individually email every single person and try to figure out what they want from me. To be a hacker, you have to be smart, not some dumb n00b who fails at school and thinks you can hack just by downloading a few programs, hacking is something that takes a long time to learn, you have to learn programming languages and forget about googling for "hacking program" or "hack hotmail", and there is NO way to hack email accounts, so forget about it if that's all you are doing this for. So don't pm/email me with n00b questions like these, all I will do is flame you, tell you to learn to use google, or direct you to the ***7 hacking site, [url]http://*27.0.0.*[/url].

Thumbs up -

Links broken
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

link

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    Links broken

No, the link works, the only thing that is broken is your brain. *27.0.0.* is your own computer, that ip loops back, and is designed for programs that want to communicate back to the local computer, for testing or just for a program that requires it. Giving a link to *27.0.0.* is something that is done a lot to n00bs who think that it would be that easy to hack, next time you should google before clicking a link.

-

ok...so yd u post it there then.. for no purpose?... or to catch noobs (like me) saying that the link dosent work?...
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

*27.0.0.*

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    ok...so yd u post it there then.. for no purpose?... or to catch noobs (like me) saying that the link dosent work?...
    Yeah, it was simply for the n00bs, when someone posts asking "how do I hack" or "how do I hack emails", they are so dumb that they will believe anything I say, and believe that some random ip I give them will have all the answers. What they really should be doing is actually learning something useful, posting "how do I hack" messages will not get them anywhere in hacking. *27.0.0.* is your own computer, as I said before.

+ Reply to Thread