munin
Closed Thread

Thread: How to send Keylogger to friends pc + $*0 award

How to send Keylogger to friends pc + $*0 award

I'm having problems with my gs recently and i think that she is hooking up with my best friend. I have gone a lot of things recently and i wanna find out all her converations with him.

I have All in one keylogger V *.78 and i wanna send it to her pc as any type of file withouth her knowing it.

Could someone pls help me step by step on how to do it? If it doesnt work with this version of keylogger, I could download any other ones.

Just pls help me and I will paypal you *0 bucks

keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin*4
    I'm having problems with my gs recently and i think that she is hooking up with my best friend. I have gone a lot of things recently and i wanna find out all her converations with him.

I have All in one keylogger V *.78 and i wanna send it to her pc as any type of file withouth her knowing it.

Could someone pls help me step by step on how to do it? If it doesnt work with this version of keylogger, I could download any other ones.

I think the keylogger you have, "all in one keylogger" is shareware, not the full version. You don't want it to limit or stop sending you logs as soon as you have sent it to her, so you should try finding a keylogger that is free and the full version. I have said in the past that this site offers a few good keyloggers:

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm[/url]

Download elitekeylogger from here:

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/elitekeylogger*.0.zip[/url]

All keyloggers or trojans that are widely available for download are going to be detected, so unless she doesn't run any antivirus, she will know when you send this trojan. If she doesn't run AV and uses internet explorer, then you could use the wmf exploit so that when she views a page in internet explorer, the wmf image in the page uses the exploit to download and run the trojan, I have the compiled exploit code if you want it. You can email me at [EDIT: EMAIL REMOVED. PM ME FOR IT] and I can explain how to use that keylogger, but there's not much you can do if she is running antivirus. BTW, you said:

i wanna send it to her pc as any type of file withouth her knowing it.
    You will only be able to send it as an exe, the same as any program, it is impossible to hide them inside an image or something, images are not executed so how could they possibly run a program. I mentioned before the wmf exploit, if she uses IE, then this compiled code I have generates a wmf image that automatically downloads and runs whatever file you specified when generating the image, by using the wmf exploit, and the exploit works in a few windows image previewing programs, and internet explorer.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-30-2006 at 06:37 AM.

Help on keylogging

Okay i need 2 know how 2 put it into a file because i have Ardamax keylogger help ty

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm

Download elitekeylogger from here:

[url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/elitekeylogger*.0.zip[/url]
    I thing the elitec0ders site has been down for some time now. Any page on their site appears to be blank.

EDIT: Whoops! I guess I should have looked at the date that was posted.
    Last edited by tocksarcle; 10-15-2006 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tocksarcle
    I thing the elitec0ders site has been down for some time now. Any page on their site appears to be blank.
    Well I did post that over 8 months ago...

I will take this opportunity to make a revision to my post: elitec0ders.net sucks. Their website, their forum and their programs are all crap. The website admins and forum members are total idiots who can't even speak properly.

If anyone wants a keylogger - create it yourself. *0% of the keyloggers available today are shareware and/or bloatware, so if you want a simple keylogger just do a bit of research and make your own. Alternatively, find one of the many sources available online, add your own details into it, then compile. Done.

or..

Buy one. Thats the easiest way to get a 'logger, and make sure it can't be detected by AV/AS

holy shit! *0 whole dollars?! Woo-hoo! I could buy almost 2 packs of cigarettes with that!
    /dances\

</sarcasm>

heres my advise....
    go to your GF or best friends house and use their PC.
    put a keylogger youve used and practiced with and are familiar with on their PC.
    save yourself $*0.

better advise:
    sit your best friend down and ask him if hes fucking your girlfriend.
    sit your girlfriend down and ask her if shes fucking your best friend.

best advise:
    get a new girl and best friend. If you even have the slightest inkling that they'd do that to you, what makes them different from anyone off the street?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin*4

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND I NEED A SYMPLER WAY TO SEND A KEYLOGGER TO SOMEONES PC!! I USE A.O.L AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email]thebarra5@aol.com[/email]
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 11-15-2006 at 05:30 PM.

Closed Thread