network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fake Page

Fake Page

Can someone post out a link for a fake page? Maybe I can get my yahoo id back? There are hackers who can crack yahoo id because it happened to me. Also others...

Thanks!!!

fake page

Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    Can someone post out a link for a fake page? Maybe I can get my yahoo id back? There are hackers who can crack yahoo id because it happened to me. Also others...

Thanks!!!
    If you pm me then I will give links to fake pages, but I don't see how you will convince someone to sign in when the url is not what it should be, I suppose the social engineering part is up to you.

There are hackers who can crack yahoo id because it happened to me. Also others
    No, there is currently no exploits available that can directly hack yahoo accounts, of course there is the possibility of there being some 0-day exploits that haven't been reported for obvious reasons, but I doubt it. And brute force wouldn't work on yahoo either. If you didn't understand that, basically it means there is no way to just "hack" yahoo accounts for any hacker, whatever they may tell you. Your account was probably stolen through something like a fake page, trojan, scam, keylogger, xss, they all rely on YOU doing something that would allow them in, like downloading a program that you know you shouldn't trust, believing these "password autobot" scams and then getting hacked yourself. If you totally ignore anything that could possibly have been used to steal your account, then they would had no opportunity to steal it. People like you usually download programs that say they can hack emails or stuff like that, so you deserve to lose it if you download it and get infected with a trojan, losing your account.

listen to mike!

Ive written a page (a while back, but its still relevant) on how to create fake login pages, and it includes a url 'spoofing' vulnerability, (which is probably patched by now) but anyways... you can get the page here:

[url]www.oddworldz.com/enough/misc.html[/url]

hope that helps.
    [url]www.informationleak.com[/url]

+ Reply to Thread