power admin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I hide my IP address?

How can I hide my IP address?

Hi, welcome everyone. Can anyone tell me how can I hide my real ip or use fake ip address? If there is any free software, please let me know.
    [URL="http://blogmybrain.com/words-with-friends-cheat/"]Words With Friends Help[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Anne20 View Post
    Hi, welcome everyone. Can anyone tell me how can I hide my real ip or use fake ip address? If there is any free software, please let me know.
    Hi,
    You can use Proxy server/Ip-hide software to hide your Ip address and then you can check it using online site like Ip-Details.com

It depends who you are trying to hide it from. Hiding it from something/someone on your network is pretty hard. Hiding it from an internet server can be done with a proxy/anonymizer or something called Tor.

yes i also agree with all that the best thing to hide your address from server4 is to create proxies server/ip hide software that will be best for you as hiding from other user is not easy you can just hide yore ip from server

HIde

There are many techniques you can hide your i-p one way is to use of software hat will provide the fake ip on network that is unavailable for any hiker or ip user or observer .

There are no need to use any software for this wher you type your ip there are also option of hide.

Re:

To hide your IP, you can use a proxy server. This too will enhance privacy and security, it can prevent you site or page from being hacked.

You may use proxy servers /Ip-hide program to protect up your Ip cope with and then you can analyze it using web services .

[url=www.iinteractmarketing.com.au]business marketing[/url]
    Last edited by Steffanchloe; 08-31-2013 at 06:14 AM.

a reliable proxy server could be the best option for this thing, i am sure it would work well to hide the IP adress
    Last edited by LenoraCammarata; 11-12-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Using VPNs is the only way to stay safe online while surfing the web. Using VPNs will give you the ability to change your device IP number to get rid of monitoring, ensure anonymity and keep away from prying eyes. Try for free http://www.proxybreaking.com/en/proxy-vpn/

You might want to look into Tor

U can use tor, proxy or VPN to hide IP. Every solution can help. But only VPN provides complete protection - not only hiding IP, but encrypting traffic, etc. In my activities I am using boxpn. U can use another - choose it by your requests.

Free Proxies

there are free proxies available , they might do what you need, there are more "pro" service available for hiding your IP if you need to..

To hide your IP-address, buy of one of the sets, containing from tens to thousands of best proxies. They are available on http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ . Spending a small amount, you can enjoy anonymity while surfing the internet and free to attend the locked resources. Do not use free proxy, since as stated in the well-known proverb, "buy the best and you only cry once".
    Last edited by AndyWalker30; 04-20-2015 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne20 View Post

Using VPN you can hide/change your current IP.

+ Reply to Thread