hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to get an ip

how to get an ip

I was wondering how i would get a ip from a person that i am directly connected with on AIM

look at the library link @ the top of the page

Thumbs up -

send a file and use the telnet command and tell them to open the port you are connecting from. dont say that i m going to hack u just say that i m going to show u a cool trick and make him open the port.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

ip

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    send a file and use the telnet command and tell them to open the port you are connecting from. dont say that i m going to hack u just say that i m going to show u a cool trick and make him open the port.
    What do you mean, "use the telnet command and tell them to open the port you are connecting from"? To get someone's ip, all you have to do is send a file then use the windows netstat - n command to see all connections, then usually at the bottom will be the ip. You can't just open a port, this doesn't make any sense, ports have to have a program listening on that port to reply to the connection, you can't just telnet to an open port (whatever you mean by this) and then you are in, what is going to handle your connection if there is no server program running to do that? I don't think you understand how it works.

I find it funny how Ive got a tutorial on so many of the questions asked here.

[url]http://www.informationleak.net/IP.txt[/url]

enjoy.
    [url]www.informationleak.com[/url]

+ Reply to Thread