Power Admin
Closed Thread

Thread: unpack prorat client

unpack prorat client

hey guys
    i heardthat prorat client have a link to small.exe download inside [url]www.prohack.net/dowmloads/small.exe[/url]
    i think that is a server to control people ho dont pay for special version
    i dont know if *.* SE have it but i want to unpack the prorat client but i dont know with whta programs was packed
    please help me to unpack the client file

prorat

Quote Originally Posted by laurxxx*
    hey guys
    i heardthat prorat client have a link to small.exe download inside [url]www.prohack.net/dowmloads/small.exe[/url]
    i think that is a server to control people ho dont pay for special version
    i dont know if *.* SE have it but i want to unpack the prorat client but i dont know with whta programs was packed
    please help me to unpack the client file
    What are you talking about? "i think that is a server to control people ho dont pay for special version", there's no way that could make any sense to anyone. The url you gave doesn't link to anything, so I can't download the file to see what it is either. If you want to unpack a file, you need to know what it was packed with, usually upx, then download the packer and use it's unpacking function to unpack the file. I don't even know if that was what you mean by "unpack" though. Why is there so many people talking about prorat on here as if it is the only thing you are interested in, using premade trojans such as prorat is something only a script kiddy does, and there is a lot better things you could do if you were interested in more "malicious" hacking than sending out trojan servers. And sending out and connecting to someone using prorat is NOT hacking, it is following instructions and using a n00b friendly gui. There are so many people on this forum who ask "how do i make trojans undetectable", or "what is a good trojan to use", why don't you just make your own, at least you would learn something and eventually advance from being a n00b.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    What are you talking about? "i think that is a server to control people ho dont pay for special version", there's no way that could make any sense to anyone. The url you gave doesn't link to anything, so I can't download the file to see what it is either. If you want to unpack a file, you need to know what it was packed with, usually upx, then download the packer and use it's unpacking function to unpack the file. I don't even know if that was what you mean by "unpack" though. Why is there so many people talking about prorat on here as if it is the only thing you are interested in, using premade trojans such as prorat is something only a script kiddy does, and there is a lot better things you could do if you were interested in more "malicious" hacking than sending out trojan servers. And sending out and connecting to someone using prorat is NOT hacking, it is following instructions and using a n00b friendly gui. There are so many people on this forum who ask "how do i make trojans undetectable", or "what is a good trojan to use", why don't you just make your own, at least you would learn something and eventually advance from being a n00b.
    the link is in the prorat *.* fix * client
    but in prorat *.* fix 2 it isn't
    i see that on another forum
    this is a link that will help you to see that
    [url]http://programak.tripod.com/info/prorat/untitled2.htm[/url]

" As you see there is nothing like small.exe =)

it is a component of a minidownloader which is atmaca wrote =)

So don't stop think of intected from us=)

" Ok now we see the link is removed..

Can you tell us why you even added that?
    if it was something which ATmaCA wrote, i think That ATmaCA was out of ProGroup when ProRat v*.* Fix-2 released. "

" Can you tell me more about "atmaca's minidownloader", how it is related to prorat and why does it includes these malicious strings ? "
    Last edited by laurxxx1; 03-12-2006 at 09:42 AM.

prorat

Quote Originally Posted by laurxxx*
    the link is in the prorat *.* fix * client
    but in prorat *.* fix 2 it isn't
    i see that on another forum
    this is a link that will help you to see that
    [url]http://programak.tripod.com/info/prorat/untitled2.htm[/url]

" As you see there is nothing like small.exe =)

it is a component of a minidownloader which is atmaca wrote =)

So don't stop think of intected from us=)

" Ok now we see the link is removed..

Can you tell us why you even added that?
    if it was something which ATmaCA wrote, i think That ATmaCA was out of ProGroup when ProRat v*.* Fix-2 released. "

" Can you tell me more about "atmaca's minidownloader", how it is related to prorat and why does it includes these malicious strings ? "
    Yes, I went to that link you gave me and it is a movie of someone showing how inside the prorat client program, there is some code that downloads a file from his server or something, what has that got to do with anything. I think I understand now, you want to examine the program because you think it contains malicious code to download a secondary server that the creator specified, right? Well if you actually watched that video clip, you would have known that he used PE explorer to view the file, google for it. It's fair that you n00bs all got infected with his other server, you should learn to create your own programs instead of being script kiddies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Yes, I went to that link you gave me and it is a movie of someone showing how inside the prorat client program, there is some code that downloads a file from his server or something, what has that got to do with anything. I think I understand now, you want to examine the program because you think it contains malicious code to download a secondary server that the creator specified, right? Well if you actually watched that video clip, you would have known that he used PE explorer to view the file, google for it. It's fair that you n00bs all got infected with his other server, you should learn to create your own programs instead of being script kiddies.
    yes you have right "you should learn to create your own programs instead of being script kiddies"

i want to unpack prorat special edition , seams to be pake with ProCrypt but i dont find an unpackers that do the job
    prorat public edition is packed with aspack
    can you help with an unpacker for special editon
    *0x a lot
    sorry for disturbing
    Last edited by laurxxx1; 03-12-2006 at 11:29 AM.

fabioejp Guest

You think it's packed with ProCrypt but you can rename it to whatever you want!

To sucefully unpack PROrat you will have to use a generic.
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 03-13-2006 at 02:41 PM.

Closed Thread