nagios
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @Mike*0*

@Mike*0*

Yo, you know the elitec0ders.net site has some good keyloggers, but I've realized they are all pointless.

First of all you have to open up port 25 just so you can recieve the logs from your victim, Second of all your victim has to have port 25 open up on their rotuer too! The chances of having your victim with an open port 25 these days are slim to none. Seems like the logs are a good idea, but they wont work unless you using it on a grandma that doesnt even have a router and has port 25 open.

Just wondering what your experience has been with using these logs? How are you finding people with open ports and such.

keyloggers

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    Yo, you know the elitec0ders.net site has some good keyloggers, but I've realized they are all pointless.

First of all you have to open up port 25 just so you can recieve the logs from your victim, Second of all your victim has to have port 25 open up on their rotuer too! The chances of having your victim with an open port 25 these days are slim to none. Seems like the logs are a good idea, but they wont work unless you using it on a grandma that doesnt even have a router and has port 25 open.

Just wondering what your experience has been with using these logs? How are you finding people with open ports and such.
    I don't think you quite understand the function of these keyloggers. You set up then send out the "server" part, then the victim runs it, infecting them and running on each startup. The keylogger runs silently in the background on each startup, logging each keystroke, then emailing it to your email address when logs reach a predefined limit. Neither the victim or you have to open port 25, you set it to email to [email]youremail@email.com[/email], set a smtp server (port scan for some) or some keyloggers dont even need a smtp, then it will simply send away the logs. Then you check emails and find keylogs, the only thing YOU have to do is send it out then check emails, and the victim doesn't have to open any ports, the only trojans that require port forwarding are ones where you directly connect to control them, a simple keymailer doesn't have these problems.

K i understood everything you said there, except for the "smtp server (port scan for some)" I dont understand what a smtp server is and I have no idea of how to go about trying to find one..

Also on [url]www.elitec0ders.net[/url] the coder of Elite Keylogger said that you and the victim had to have port 25 open, it says so in the forums under Keylogger.

keylogger

K i understood everything you said there, except for the "smtp server (port scan for some)" I dont understand what a smtp server is and I have no idea of how to go about trying to find one..

Also on [url]www.elitec0ders.net[/url] the coder of Elite Keylogger said that you and the victim had to have port 25 open, it says so in the forums under Keylogger.
    A smtp server is basically an email server that will relay emails to the destination, like this YOU-----SMTP-----DESTINATION. There are thousands of smtp servers running worldwide, but most do not allow open access to anyone who wants to, because spammers use smtp servers like this as well. You could run your own smtp, or use any port scanner to look for some, but if the one you find gets taken down, all your victims will not be able to email you the logs anymore, and there's nothing you can do about that. That's why I recommended elitekeylogger off elitec0ders.net, it doesn't need a smtp server, you just use mx.hotmail.com or whatever email you have, it finds the mx for you when you type the email in, so use elitekeylogger. I don't know what you are talking about having to have port 25 open, the victim who you send it to doesn't require ANY ports open, all it has to do is transmit the email to the destination, and you don't require any ports open either, you have nothing to do with the keymailer, all you have to do is check your emails. You would only have to open port 25 if you were running a smtp server that needed incoming connections forwarded to you, you are only sending out a keymailer though so you don't need to run a smtp.

when I click Test Email, it always says its successfull. When it says its successful does it send me anything in my mail that I can check and see to make sure the programs working? Because everytime I use a gmail account, it says the e-mail was sent successfully but when I log on to that account, I dont see any e-mails.

_

when I click Test Email, it always says its successfull. When it says its successful does it send me anything in my mail that I can check and see to make sure the programs working? Because everytime I use a gmail account, it says the e-mail was sent successfully but when I log on to that account, I dont see any e-mails.
    I don't think it actually sends and email, just tests the connection somehow.

Thumbs up Message for Mike*0*

This message is for MIKE*0*. I wish I had someone like you sitting right next to me teaching me. I've been searching websites for months and visited many forums, and never have I posted any remarks. I've been reading all of your post and it wasn't until tonight that I decided to sign up. I've been trying to learn how to make scripts and etc for a while, but for some reason I can't seem to figure it out. Even with all the information you have been so kind as to post .. I still don't get it and I guess I never will. I just wanted to add, keep up the posting.. your a wonderful source of information!!!

_

Quote Originally Posted by Darla
    This message is for MIKE*0*. I wish I had someone like you sitting right next to me teaching me. I've been searching websites for months and visited many forums, and never have I posted any remarks. I've been reading all of your post and it wasn't until tonight that I decided to sign up. I've been trying to learn how to make scripts and etc for a while, but for some reason I can't seem to figure it out. Even with all the information you have been so kind as to post .. I still don't get it and I guess I never will. I just wanted to add, keep up the posting.. your a wonderful source of information!!!
    If you post what problems you are having learning "scripts" (please explain what you mean by that) or whatever else you are having problems with, then we can help you, from your post you haven't exactly said something specific that you want help with. Or you can pm me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    If you post what problems you are having learning "scripts" (please explain what you mean by that) or whatever else you are having problems with, then we can help you, from your post you haven't exactly said something specific that you want help with. Or you can pm me if you want.
    Good Morning! Thank you for responding. I will PM you in a bit, but first I need to take my dogs to the woods for their morning exercise.

It's not just the "sciprts" I'm having a problem with .. it's everything!! I'll pm you when I return and will explain exactly what it is I'm trying to do. I know I didn't make much sense in my post, but I really didn't want to go into what I've been trying to learn and have everyone read it. My post was more to compliment you on your knowledge.

I'll be back in a bit.

second that

I just wanted to add, keep up the posting.. your a wonderful source of information!!!
    I definitely second that!

Smile -

well u dont actually script out a keylogger u just find it on the internet and after you have it, you bind it into a file that u are sending it to the victim {i dont know how to spell that } and also making sure that the AV dosent detect it because if it does then it will deny the access to that file.
    WAFFLES?!?!? OMFG WHERE?!!?

keylogger

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    well u dont actually script out a keylogger u just find it on the internet and after you have it, you bind it into a file that u are sending it to the victim {i dont know how to spell that } and also making sure that the AV dosent detect it because if it does then it will deny the access to that file.
    No, only n00bs use keyloggers and trojans they find on the internet, it's better to make your own. I will admit that, like most people, I used other people's keyloggers and trojans when I was new to hacking, but after a while, I learned more and realised how n00b it is to use trojans and keyloggers that you don't even understand.

Hello again!

Hi Mike, I did send you a PM the other day. I realize know the first thing I would need to do is to learn how to program. There is a lot of lingo on here I do not understand. I find a lot of it complex. Do you know of a website that can explain how to learn programing in layman terms? I'm very interest in learning what I wrote to you in my PM and I'm not looking for any handouts.

pm

Hi Mike, I did send you a PM the other day. I realize know the first thing I would need to do is to learn how to program. There is a lot of lingo on here I do not understand. I find a lot of it complex. Do you know of a website that can explain how to learn programing in layman terms? I'm very interest in learning what I wrote to you in my PM and I'm not looking for any handouts.
    No, you didn't send me any pm. I remember you saying you would pm me, then looking in my inbox for private messages and having no new messages.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    No, you didn't send me any pm. I remember you saying you would pm me, then looking in my inbox for private messages and having no new messages.
    Hey Mike, wow.. maybe I did something wrong, because it says Private Message Unread. Humm that's weird. I'll try it again. Lets see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread