zabbix
Closed Thread

Thread: HI need help

HI need help

Hello this is my...first real time using this site and was wondering if some people could help me.
    i have a problem, my close friend has a game account, the game is called dofus, i want to be able to know peoples pass and users to the game.
    the reason that this sound strange is becuase i can't tell them to stop playing the game, exams are coming up soon and i want her to revise.
    MY intentions are to go to the other people accounts and tell her to leave me alone and since i'm on their account she might stop playing the game for a short amount of time and revise

THis is my plan it may have many faults but i'm keen to make it suceed and will be very thankful that anyone that can help me help.

thank you for reading my message
    Last edited by sunangel; 10-25-2009 at 04:05 AM.

You want other peoples game account logins so you can tell your friend to study for exams? Are you some kind of failed mystery/whodunit writer?
    You want peoples logins and passwords. Your best bet is keylogger or stealer or phisher.

lol

i see where ur coming from but it's true, thank you for ur help i'll see the * programs or wha ever they are.

and can u post me the links to where they are i'm not that good in finding things. i'll be thankfull if u would and sorry to waste your time.

P.S. i want to be able to get the pass and user through the game( if u don't understand you can go the dofus.com and download to see i also can't explain well)
    Last edited by sunangel; 10-25-2009 at 10:48 AM.

A phisher you need to make your self and that requires some skill. Google results for dofus stealer; [url]http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%*Aen-US%*Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=dofus+stealer&btnG=Google+Search[/url]
    Be careful enter the underground world of malware.
    For a keylogger go to spytector.com. That's all I can do for you, good luck

Closed Thread